Chapter Thirty

━━━━     /     CHAPTER THIRTY . . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Stiles and Eve followed Eve's mother Natalie to Lydia's bedroom door. Natalie then knocked on the door before opening it. "Honey Eve and Stiles are here to see you" Natalie told Lydia who was on her bed.

"What the hell is a Stiles?" Lydia asked making Eve laugh a little.

"She took a little something to ease her nerves. You can go in." Natalie told Stiles. "I wanna talk to you" Natalie pointed at Eve.

Stiles entered Lydia's room and Eve followed her mother down the hallway a bit.

"How are you doing" Natalie asked Eve as they stopped walking.

"I'm doing fine" Eve replied avoiding eye contact. Because if she was being honest she wasn't ok. She was bitten by a werewolf and can now sense when people are close to death. She was utterly confused.

"You sure?" Natalie asked Eve not fully believing she was ok like she said she was.

Eve plastered on a fake smile "I'm ok." Natalie nodded saying an "ok" and walked away.

Eve went to enter Lydia's room but Stiles came rushing out before she could enter. He then began to drag Eve down the hallways and outside to his car.

"What the hell is happening Stiles?" Eve asked Stiles who  explained to her what he had found on Lydia's phone and then left to go call Scott.