27

It has been 5 months since seojun an jugyeong broke up.... seojun was now sure he likes y/n. And y/n too. She had developed strong feelings for the boy.

They started hanging out everyday after school. nd he would always pick her up from school and drop her off. Always making sure she is fine and doing well.

Y/n had also modeled for a brand with seojun which made alot of modeling companies contact her and she started her career.

She was also well known among students and whatever happens in her life is always known to everyone.

One day han seojun was walking through the hallways in the morning feeling excited about picking up y/n in the afternoon.

"Omggg did u hear that park y/n the model is going on a blind date this weekend" he overheard a girl saying making his eyes widen.

He just dropped her off and she didnt mention it "excuse me did u say park y/n?" He asked the two girls which took them by surprise but nodded anyways.

"Omg its han seojun" "han seojun? What is he doing here?" Whispers where heard in the hallways as han seojun angrily made his way towards y/n's classroom.

Once he reached he found y/n laughing with her friends. "Oh.....seojun-ahh what are u doing here?" She asked as she noticed seojun's presence in her classroom when he should be at skl.

He didnt talk instead he took her by her wrist and pulled her to the back of the school slamming her against the wall making y/n hiss in pain as her back came in contact with the wall.

"Seojuniee whts wro-" she got cut off by the one and only han seojun "why didnt u tell me ur going on a blind date?"

She was shocked, how did he know and y does he care. "I-i was about to tell u this afternoon but-"
He slammed his fist at the wall which made it bleed.

"Yah han seojun are u crazy why did u do-" she panicked as she tried touching his bleeding hand but he cut her off by trapping her in between his arms. Bringing his face closer to her making her breath hitch.

"I like u park y/n goddamn it stop playing with my feelings like this" he said running his fingers through his hair while looking at the girl who was slammed against the wall.
"I-"

"U what y/n" he said putting his hands on her cheeks caressing them. "I like u too han seojun.....i am sorry i didnt tell u about the blind date i was scared u would get angry with me an-"

She was cut off by lips smashing onto hers. Seojun had kissed her. It wasnt their first kiss but they both enjoyed it like it is. It was special.....but it didnt feel right to y/n.

She pulled away and was about to leave but he pulled her by her wrist making her turn around.....slamming her to his chest.

"I aint letting u leave this time" he said. Bringing his face closer to her and kissing her again.

After a while they both pulled away breathless and leaned in until their foreheads touched.

"I know this isnt the best way but y/n will u be my girlfriend-?"

————————————————————————

Happy valentine's day loveliessss.
Ily💓💓