48

{••Flashback••}

"Y/n dont u remember" seojun asked and y/n tilted her head "is there something i should remember?" "Y-" seojun got cut off by sunoh who quickly denied. "No y/n u shouldnt dont worry about it. U rest and we'll go get ur papers to leave hmm" sunoh said caressing her hair and she nodded "gamsahabnida sunoh-ssi" she said before closing her eyes and drifting to sleep.

Leaving the room the three friends made their way to the doctor to ask about what just happened.

"Doctor i-i was talking to y/n but t-then she started asking if i knew her and stuff like t-that. What exactly is wrong with her" seojun asked and the doctor sighed

"Miss y/n has temporary memory loss....she forgot some stuff like stuff that really hurt her or stuff that she wished never happened. She may or may not remember by time but the most important thing is. U guys shouldnt try make her remember anything or this will cause her some serious brain illness." The doctor said making the group nod.

{••End of Flashback••}

" this is so tiring seriously" injae said running her hands through her hair "its okay u guy can somehow act like u dont know her and get to know her properly...without mentioning the past." Sunoh said and they all found that this is the most realistic idea.

Morning went by and it was now the afternoon. Injae and seojun were making dinner while sunoh was sitting on the couch watching tv when y/n woke up feeling hungry.

Walking towards the kitchen she heard some giggling. Once she arrived she found the couple playing around while cooking. She smiled at the scene infront of her before talking "u guys are so cute together" she said startling the two a little bit.

They turned around to find u/n wearing a yellow crop top with some ripped black shorts and her hair flowing down her back smoothly with her thin bangs covering her forhead.

"Ah thnx" injae said awkwardly recieving a mod from the girl who pushed herself off the door and walked towards the fridge grabbing a bottle of water "u guys better hurry up i am hungry" she said giggling before leaving the kitchen and walking towards the living room.

After dinner they all gathered in the living room laughing and playing around. Y/n was having so much fun and again she liked injae's personality. She felt that her and the girl could be good friends

They all then agreed on watching a horror movie. Seojun being the scaredy-cat he is cuddled up mext to injae who was giggling like a 5 year old "u know ghosts dont pop out in scenes like these" y/n said laughing and the scared three beside her when suddenly a ghsot appeared making them all jump in fear and she started laughing her ass off.

"Yah u said they dont" sunoh said and started running towards her but y/n was faster than him...she ran away laughing while the three were running after her. They all had so much fun they all seemed to be in need of.

They wanted a life without problems. They needed that. But stuff cant go the way we want them. They were all enjoying their time not knowing a clue of the surprises that are yet to come.

Hey guyss how are yalllllll

I decided to give yall a small part from my hwang sunoh book.....

"Goddamnit y/n how hard is it for u to say that u love me back"

"We aint in no fairytale....wake up and look around u....ur my best friend's boyfriend so man up and stop chasing me around"

What do u think? Let me know....