"Before anything unpleasant happens, we first meet." [Chapter 0]

A young child that enjoys a wonderful existence with his mother. He doesn't have a father, but he still enjoys life up until the time of the accident, when the boy died as a result of a car accident. The mother was frightened as she held her son's dead body, a tear falling on his body. A miraculous event happen, A guardian appears in front of the mother of the little child and informs her that she has the power to revive her son, but the price would be that entire life will be destroyed each month and come with the guardian travels to Dreamworld to live with the other guardians. The mother of the young kid consented as long as she could keep her son alive no matter what the cost was.

The mother of a young boy sees her son transform into a magical skeleton that can talk and perform other human-like functions. She is overjoyed to see her son and expresses gratitude to the guardian for saving her son's life. Little boy's mother asked the guardian if there was any way to make his son last longer, to which the guardian responded with a smile that if her son agreed to become a guardian like her, his son would be fine without a shattered. The guardian explained to the little boy's mother that her son is cursed, and as he gets older, his soul will be shattered just like the mother's has been. The guardian looked at the mother of the young boy with a small tear in their eye as she assured them that her son would join them regardless of what might happen and would lead a happy life.

" Even though My Little Sunshine.. is still too little to understand why their own mother would pass away in the future, I hope for him to be content and enjoy his life at all costs. "

The guardian asks the mother of the young child what name she will give to their son after wiping away a small tear. The mother responded with a smile and the word "Sunset," prompting the guardian to confess and inquire as to why she named his son after the sunset.

" I'm willing to give my son the name Sunset. Because, it may have a lovely conclusion, take a break for a better tomorrow. I am sincerely hope that the back issue will be resolved. I am confident that my son will find a way to overcome this. "

After a few years had passed, a young boy and his mother went to meet another guardian. When Sunset's mother instructed Sunset to play with other children who were with their parents in a location, the children began to whisper to one another and then began to separate so that they could go with their parents while Sunset looked at them. Wanting to know about the kids' departure, As sunset turns to face his mother. The mother, who is illiterate and doesn't know the reason, asks another guardian why their children don't want to meet her son; the other guardian gives a slight sigh before telling the mother that her son seems like a monster to their children and that he might be a harmful influence... The mother was shocked by what the other guardian said, but then she began to cough. As sunset looked at the ground and saw some blood from her mother's cough, he turned to face his mother and asked if she needed anything. The other guardian was aware of what was wrong with her then teleport away for good. The mother pretends to be fine while actually having agony and finding it difficult to breathe, but she won't have the courage to reveal this to her son. When the sun had set for the day, Sunset returned home while carrying food and water for his mother. He panicked when he saw her mother lying on the ground and dropped everything he was carrying. He then ran over to his mother to see if his mother was still breathing, but she suddenly passed away. He has a melancholy face towards dusk and begins to sob due to loneliness. Screaming for assistance It was terrifying to witness his dying mother in front of him.

Only a letter that his mother left him..

" My dearest sunshine... Please don't forget to take care yourself..."

Sparks from sunset eyes.. start to dissaper then he grab all the things he need and his most important stuff that his mother gave him is a crown.. the crown that his mother left him... He went to his mother trusted Friend call "Eva", Sunset bows respectfully to Eva, but it turns out that Eva has a son named "Moonlight" who is a Skeleton boy much like him with a halo. Sunset just stared at the other child for a moment before returning their pleasantries with some respect. Moonlight begins by introducing himself to Sunset, after which he brings Sunset to his apartment where they can play. After a few years, they begin getting along fairly well. Their friendship grew stronger than Sunset ever imagined it would be. Sunset began to feel something more than just friendship towards his friend. One night during playtime, Sunset and Moonlight sneak out of the house. They head for the forest surrounding the town, they are both holding hands and smiling to themselves in secret. At this point, both Sunset and Moonlight were very close friends that had been together since childhood.

Both of them knew that they would eventually be going their own separate ways once they reach the age of eighteen... But neither cared. Both boys have never considered that they would end up alone. They continue walking through the woods, talking happily and laughing to themselves until the two arrive at a clearing, the two children look around to find the perfect spot to build a fort. Their little hideout wasn't really a fort, but it did help keep them hidden while playing games in the dark. They decided that the best place for the fort to be is right near the edge of the forest.

Both boys made a nest and began building a large pile of rocks to make the walls bigger and taller than it already was. They didn't care what they use it for, as long as it's big enough for them to fit inside of. While working, Sunset noticed Moonlight's halo glow brighter as he builds something, even brighter than usual. His halo glowed brighter than the sun itself! Sunset thought that it must be because it was the first day of spring and the weather was beautiful. As the sun sets, the children decide to rest and wait for moonrise, as the sky gets darker, they put out their lanterns, making sure to cover it in sand to not let anyone else see the light. With stars twinkling brightly in the sky, they fall asleep peacefully to a beautiful sound of the cicadas singing outside in harmony with the gentle breeze.

When they were sixteen, they begin to study magic and practice it together. People believed they were siblings. But one of them are monsters, with one being a lucky person. Moonlight and Sunset don't give a damn what people think of them, Because they have already made a pledge not to leave one other under any circumstances.

One days, moonlight hear announcement from his friends The guardian will select the future guardian of Dreamworld, it will revealed in the few days. After hearing that announcement from his friends, Moonlight immediately hurried home to tell his mother and Sunset what he had heard. At first, Sunset was content, but then he realized that, if Moonlight were the next future guardian, he would abandon him....

What will he do..? Should he ignored it?
╰₊˚๑︶꒥︶꒷︶︶꒥꒷︶꒥︶︶꒷₊
︰⸝⸝ To be continued
╰ ╴▸ .˚ ⤹ ❝ Thank you for reading boring book that I make ^^ ✎ぃ