The new boy.

I was at school, again, but today was very different. I new guy was there. Sitting right next to my seat. I sat down and he asked my name. "Megan. You?" Oh my God he is beyond perfect! "My name is Bobby." "Ok. Well hi Bobby." I say. I started my homework. When I finished it was time to go. My friend Ashley walks up to me and asks who I was talking to. "The new boy." I say to her. "Do you think he's hot?" "Not really." "WHAT THE HELL MEGAN!!!!! WHY DONT YOU LIKE ANY GUYS!!??? I ASK YOU EVERY FUCKING TIME A NEW GUY COMES TO THE FUCKING SCHOOL AND YOU SAY NO EVERY TIME!!!!!! ARE YOU A LESBO OR SOMETHING?!!" She screams. I was keeping from her that I think he is perfect. "YOU GUYS WOULD BE PERFECT TOGETHER!!!! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!!!" "Sorry." "I'm fucking out of here." "Um, by-" "Don't talk to me." Bobby walks up to me and asks "What's wrong with that bitch?" "I don't know." "Well, hang out with me." "Ok." It was so fucking amazing being with him. We have different 6th period classes so after it was finished I saw him waiting at my locker when I got there. I got a call from my mom she is working over. Ugh! I have to ride the fucking bus now! "Who was that?" Bobby asked. "My mom she's working over and now I have to ride my fucking bus home." "What bus do you ride?" "Bus 157." " What the hell, we ride the same fucking bus!" YYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! More time with Bobby! Then he hugs me and I hug him back. Today has been perfect so far. We went on the bus and didn't talk much. When we got off he walked to my house. "Where do you live?" I ask. "Why do you wanna know stalker?" He jokes. "I was wondering why you are walking me home you ass hole!" "Over there." He says. "OH MY GOD THAT IS SUPER FAR AWAY!!!!" " I don't care." He walks in my house with me, than my room, than sits on my bed. "What a room." I sit down on my bed then say, "Shut up bitch." " I didn't mean it bad, I actually like it." "Oh, well, thanks." "No problem bitch." "Oh my Go-" He cut me off by kissing me. It was... Wow. I loved this guy so far. He pulled away after a while. "Will you go out with me bitch?" He asks, his voice sounds super sexy. "Yes, I will ass hole." I lean in and start kissing him. I can feel he starts smiling while I'm kissing him. I smile to. I pull away for a second, but he kisses me again. "I love you." He says "I love you too." He goes home after a while. Today was the best!