Saturday

Saturday finally fucking came! So I put something on super sexy and got in Ashley's car. She also picked Bobby and Baylor up. Me and Ashley sat up front, Bobby and Baylor in back. When we got there Ashley screamed." Fucking yes! This is awesome!" Bobby looked super hot, as usual. "Dayum bitch, you look fine." Bobby says. I kiss his lips and we walk in. A random guy walked up to me and said, "Damn you lookin' good." Bobby seemed jealous then. So I kissed him then we sat down for a minute. We got up and went to get some food. "Ash, don't get to drunk or I'll have to drive." "Than you have to drive." Says Baylor. "Why." "I'm making her get drunk so she will come over tonight." He winks. "She already will idiot." "Oh, well," he says, "the more drunk the better!" "Ok, don't get hurt." I say while walking away." As we walk back to the couch we see two very drunk girls making out on the couch. So we go back to the kitchen and the four of us get drunk and can't drive home so we stay in the guest bedrooms. "Shit, how loud can you get when you have sex?" I ask. "Wanna try to beat them?" Bobby suggests. "Hell yes!" I scream. He takes his shirt off and I do too. I start to moan when he kisses my neck. I flip him over and am on top of him making out with him intensely. He bites my lip. I laugh. After a while we start getting tired and I go check on Baylor and Ash. Of course once again I see Ashley pushed against the wall in her pink bra and thong making out with Baylor who is clearly enjoying the moment. "Careful now." I say. "Baylor calm down." Ashley says. "You loved it bitch." I say. "I totally loved it." She whispers. Bobby walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me. "Did you guys get carried away too?" Asks Ashley. "Yeah..." I say knowing she figured it out by my black bra and thong and Bobby in his blue underwear. "It's ok I was against the mother-fucking wall." "So was I." We all laugh." "Baylor are you tired?" "Yeah come lay down with me bæ." "Ok." Ashley acts like she is going to lay on top of him but she just goes beside him and kisses him hard. " We are gonna go down stairs." "Go put your pants back on Bobby and put a shirt on Megs," Ashley says to us"Unless you want to be raped by Trevor." Trevor threw this awesome party. "He won't see us because he is having sex with Monica. Monica is his girlfriend. "Just do what I said!" She tells us. "Ok, ok." We leave and Bobby puts his sweatpants on I put a oversized (Victoria Secrets)Pink shirt on. We walk down stairs to see Trevor and Monica. They are having sex barely as hard as Ash and Baylor did. In the morning I went to Bobby's house for a while then went to Ashley's. We talked about yesterday, then went to Kroger. We saw a friend there her name was MacKayla. We invited her over. We told her what happened. "AHHH!!!! WOW!! BOBBY AND BAYLOR, REALLY!?!?!?" "TRUE STORY MAC! IT WAS AWESOME! BAYLOR HAD ME AGAINST THE WALL!!" "BOBBY FUCKING KEPT RUBBING MY NECK, BOOBS, AND BUTT!!! BEST NIGHT EVER!!!" "Wow!" Mac just kept saying wow. Non-stop, just like day-dreaming about when she can have sex with her dream guy. We went to sleep a couple hours later. Wow, just Wow.