_|15|_

Seonghwa and san walked along the trail silently, the only thing heard being faint laughs from children and the sticks crunching under their feet. The older was a bit confused to why san would want to go here rather than coffee, but he came to the conclusion that he asks for coffee too much.

"so how have wooyoung and you been? i heard that you two don't get along well"

san turned his gaze towards seonghwa, "oh yeah?"

"yeah"

The boy smiled, looking at the ground for a moment—then lifting his eyes back to seonghwas. "we're getting along fine" he finished.

Seonghwa nodded approvingly as they continued down farther into the trail.

"how about you" san suddenly spoke.

seonghwa raised his eyebrows, "what?"

"are you two getting along well? you seem very...close"

Seonghwa smiled a bit, resting his eyes on the nature around him rather than san. "yes i suppose we are getting very close...."

oh hell no

San scoffed quietly, does park seonghwa fucking like wooyoung back?

"do you like him?"

Seonghwa froze slightly at the comment, "well....sure" he whispered. San nodded—a smirk forming on his face.

The boy looked around for any people, there were none. He made sure that they were in a secluded enough place, and that's when he did it.

Seonghwa felt a strong blow to his face, one after another. He barely knew what was happening except for the fact that his face fucking hurt. Blood splattered around his eyes as san continued to punch down on his nose and cheeks—already getting him on the ground.

Seonghwa arms flailed around, trying to push san off of his body but it was no use.

With one last punch to the face san finally pulled away, a scary smile plastered across his face. "ahhh, your first mistake—liking wooyoung, and your second mistake was telling me"

San wiped his bloody knuckles on seonghwas shirt, the older was in so much pain—he couldn't even ask what san was talking about.

"look at me when i'm talking to you." san spoke lowly, lifting seonghwas chin up.

"this is perfect, this is how it should be" the boy laughed crazily. He tightened his grip on seonghwas sore face—"on your knees, kneeling in front of me" san spoke with a fake pout.

"stay away from wooyoung, okay?"

Seonghwa nodded eagerly, tears spilling out of his eyes from the pain he was receiving.

San ruffled the boys hair before pushing him back down on the ground and stepping over him. He pulled out a small bottle of hand sanitizer as he walked away, "blood gets everywhere" he complained in a low voice.

seonghwa laid there, completely confused and in pain. He started to dial one of his friends phone number but he realized that that probably wasn't the best choice, so he covered himself with his jacket, and limped all the way back to his dorm.

.

"welcome back" wooyoung spoke, laying on his stomach as he scrolled through his phone. "waiting for me now princess?"

"definitely not, and stop calling me princess" he scoffed, his legs swinging in the air as he laid.

San laughed and took off his shoes, "i will once you stop acting like one"

Wooyoung shot a glare from his bed but continued on with whatever he was doing. "order pizza san" he said finally.

"go get food"

"no it's late, do you want a pretty face like mine to get kidnapped?"

San thought for a moment, crossing his arms while looking at wooyoung.

He sighed and picked up his phone, "fine"

"thank you~"

"brat"

\\\\\\\\\\
A/n: mwah hope you enjoyed!! love you

</33