_|18|_

San sat on the opposite side of the studio, running his fingers through his damp hair—and for some reason, wooyoung couldn't take his eyes off of the boy.

His gaze followed each movement san made as if his eyes were wired to. Seonghwa really needed to return now because he's just getting desperate at this point, no no no. He shook his head and placed his eyes somewhere else.

If i'm going to crush on someone else it has to be anyone but him. Wooyoung nodded his head—liking the conclusion he had just come to in his mind.

But his eyes disobeyed him immediately, his gaze rested on the boy he hated.

He sighed—absolutely annoyed with himself. "fuck me" he groaned quietly, yunho turned his head at the comment. "who san? dude i thought you hated him" he whispered, sending glances at san.

Wooyoung just realized that-that comment might've looked like it was aimed at the boy he was drooling over. "no...i was talking to myself" wooyoung whispered back in a hushed tone, yunho nodded and went back to paying attention to the choreographer.

San turned his head, finally realizing that someone was staring at him.

He smiled when seeing who it was, wooyoung blushed and looked away quickly—whispering curses under his breath.

looks like getting rid of seonghwa was the move.

.

Wooyoung decided it was time that he visit seonghwa for two reasons,

1-to hopefully redevelop his crush so he can stop thinking about san.

2-so he can check on him.

He walked to the boys dorm after figuring out the building, floor, and room number—all he had to do was ask around a little bit, nothing too hard.

He left a firm knock on seonghwa door, waiting patiently for an answer.

Finally—he heard footsteps approach, wooyoung hoped it was seonghwa and not his roommate, if he even had one.

"hello?"

Wooyoung raised his gaze from the floor, meeting eyes with an unknown boy. "hi, sorry to bother you but is seonghwa here?"

"uh....yeah, are you a friend?" the boy asked nervously. Wooyoung nodded, a bit confused at the guys weary expression.

"alright uh—come in"

Wooyoung stepped in and removed his shoes, "seonghwa!!! a friends here to visit you" his roommate yelled from the door.

"hongjoong i told you not to let anyone in" wooyoung heard seonghwa yell from a room he presumed to be the kitchen. "well he looks worried"

Seonghwa sighed loudly and came out from the kitchen, a surprised look on his face upon realizing who the visitor was.

Wooyoungs mouth hung open, he walked slowly to seonghwa, setting down his bag on the floor.

"seonghwa....what happened to your face..." he spoke quietly, raising his hands just above the boys bruises. "you really shouldn't be here, you especially" seonghwa said, looking down at the floor.

"what do you mean? who did this to you?" the smaller spoke, seeing all of the purplish-yellow marks on the boys face. They looked a bit fresh, but healing.

"....just go"

wooyoung stood with knitted eyebrows, "no seonghwa who did this?"

"wooyoung, you're so sweet—but please just leave" seonghwa sighed. "why should i? does this have something to do with me?"

"yes actually, so go" he spoke, pushing wooyoung towards the door.

Wooyoung slapped seonghwas hands off of him, "stop, what happened and what does this have to do with me?" he questioned again.

Hongjoong crossed his arms, raising his eyebrows at seonghwa. Seonghwa glared back, it seemed like they were having a fight with their eyes.

Seonghwa sighed—hongjoong seemed to win the small eye argument.

"san did it okay? now leave"

Wooyoung stood there dumbfounded, "san? did that?" he said, not believing the boy in front of him one bit.

"yeah, he told me to stay away from you or something—and i plan on doing that. so leave"

This time wooyoung didn't put up a fight, he grabbed his bag and put on his shoes—hongjoong closing the door behind him.

why would san....ask him to do that?

////////////
A/n: ouuuuuuu, hope you enjoyed!! love you

</33