✡︎|𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 4|✡︎

𝐏𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐒 91:11
"𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞, 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬."

                       |3RD PERSON|

                       |3RD PERSON|

    When Kilian got home she took a shower and put on some comfortable pajamas. They were tight but soft she plopped down on her bed and turned on her tv. Once she picked a song to lull her to sleep she rolled over and fell asleep.

What she didn't know was the shapes on her arms DIDN'T go away in the shower. They shined red in the night. One of the points of the star drew in turning into a 5 pointed star and a circle came in around the star. 

Lucifer was quickly summoned to the room. He didn't know where he was or how he got there. He was currently in his human form because what he did know was that he was on earth.

"What the hell?" He says as he looks around the dark room. He analyzed the room quickly and found the light. When he flicked the light on he glided to the first human presence he found.

                             |LUCIFER|

I analyze the human in front of my I realize that it's her. The goddess from yesterday.

'Those shorts look rather tight.' I thought as I trailed my fingers Down her body. She unconsciously shivered in delight to my touch.

I rubbed my hands over her plump ass. So soft and squishy Goodness the things I'd love to do to this fat juicy ass. I lifted my hand and gave her ass a sharp slap. She jumped in surprise and I quickly made myself invisible.

"What the fuck was that bro!?" She exclaimed. That was close but definitely worth it. She sat up and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I'm pretty sure an entity of some sort just slapped my ass because all the humans I know couldn't have moved that fast." She muttered to herself. Smart girl.

I was sitting by her bed and I was extremely close to her face. Examining every little delicacy about her face. She was perfect. She had some cute little dimples and freckles littered her face.

Yet, she didn't smile. She smirked and grinned.

"Hmm ill play some music on tv It's fucking boring in this house." She decided. Bad, bad language little succubus.

She turned on the tv and went to uhh you-tube. What the hell is that?! Humans trapped in small box cells so she has prisoners in her 'tv'?