i need help

(The ship is Foxamatsu. Take a guess what it could be)

(This is an epic velantines day speacial one-shot.) (Also i hate this so much)

Akamatsu Kaede was forced into an arranged marriage with a guy she didnt know. All she know about this guy was, he owned an entire school and he was rich. There were also some rumors about him. The rumors were that he actually forced some high school students to kill each other. But these were just rumors. Akamatsu was going to marry him in 3 mounts. Which was making Akamtsu stressed. Cause she actually had an amazing boyfried. They were dating for years by now and Akamatsu still ddint told him that she was gonna get married. She was planing to go to his pizzaria today and will tell him about the marrige stuff. Today was the best day to do that cuz if was valantines day and there was no way Foxy was gonna get angry at her. She get dressed and stuff and then made her way to the pizaaria. The mascots were animal aninatronics and foxy was one of them. If you cant understand which animal foxy is he obvioulsy an fox. The other mascots were a rabbit, a chivken and an bear which Akamatsu hate the most. She hated the bear Freddy cuz it was a bear. She was gonna marry a fücking bear so she hated seeing one. When she come to the pizzarea she get out from her very expencize car that Monokuma buy to her and she open the pizarias door. All the animatronixs were working exepct foxy. Foxy wasnt the type of man who would work, he rather just sit on his stage, curtains closed. He was kind of an shy guy. Akmatsu was talking the the manager about how she wanted to see her bf. She already met with the manager before cuz he was one of her classmates uncle. They both were purple and it was weird but she didnt really give a fück about it. She opedn Foxy's stages curtains and get in then close the curtains again.

"Sup kaded"

"Hi or wehatevr foxy"

They talked a little and then they give each otheer valenties day cholclate. It fun. Th3 pizarea was getting ready to be closeď so Akamatsu needed to leave. Akamatsu said bye to foxy and was getting ready to leave but he grabed her from her arm and they ksiedd. Actually they start making aout.

But after awile they notice that probbaly the pizaria was closed and Akamatsu was locked in.

"Sucks to be u kaede"

"Says a fücking robot smh"

They contines kissing. They were like, so happy together. Until someone enter the pizarea.

"Damn Kaeded whrre the fuck r u"

Akamatsu start panicing. She knew who was the owner of that voice, it was her fiancé. She pushed foxy which made foxy shock.

"Tf kaede"

Akamstsi whisperrd

'Bitch u bettr listen carifully. Ily so much u know that right?"

'Ya'

'Okay just play along'

'What?'

"MONOFUCKINGKUMA MY DEAR FIABCÉ COME HELP ME THIS HORNY ROVOT TRYNA MOUTH RAPE ME EW"

"Wtf kaede i thought we were pals"

Monukam heard kaedes voice and opened the curtaoins. And saw kaede with his childhood bff.

"Damn kaede tf u doing with fohcy"

"Idk imbored"

"Kay."

Monukam killed foxy. He was very sad cuz he kileld his bestfriend hut it didnt matter realky.

"Hapy vakenties day or whatevr."

"Okay."

577 words

If you read it to the end, i'll thank you. Also i dont ship this, this isnt even a ship lmao its just a crack shit.

Also Happy Valentine's Day everyone