Chapter 6

Aurora's POV:

After the hectic two weeks, the only good thing happened with me was the bachlorette party with Emily. The only time I stepped out and didn't found Tom. Today is the day when I will no more be as independent as I am now. Today I am going to be someone's daughter in law but will I ever become someone's wife? 

"Hey Aura, now slowly open your eyes." Emily said.

"Wow." I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"I know even Tom can't resist himself now." She said. At this my face stiffens.

"Darling, I know you are scared but don't worry. I have taught him with a lecture and kinda threaten him that if he did anything to hurt you he will pay for it." She said.

"Oh my god, my daughter is looking like a princess." Mum said entering the room with dad.

"My daughter is already is a princess. I am happy to give you in safe hands. You have a future with him. A shining future." Dad said.

"Yes, it maybe hard in the beginning but even gold has to go through a lot to become shiny." Mum said.

"Ok so let's get going" Emily said holding me .

Tom's POV:

"Mom, is this fine?" I asked my mum about how I was looking. 

"My son is really ready for his big day." Dad said.

"Yes he really is. And I know Aura will be the luckiest girl in this whole world." she said.

"Mum, your expectations...." I said but.

"Are valid. Son, she is not the one you might be thinking. She won't ask you anything. Just your love and support. Nothing else. Tom, look here. Don't hurt her." Mum said more like ordered.

"Hey mate, you look great but it's time for us to leave." Harrison said as he entered.

We reached the church. Everyone reached there except her. I don't know why but I was waiting to see her.

The music started and she walked in holding her father's hand and the flowers. After what I see I can't even blink for once cause the person I hate is the same I am gawking right now.

"Here is my daughter, I am giving her in the safest hands which will love her the most." Her dad said placing her hand on mine. I looked at her but she didn't.

"Now speak your vows." The priest said.

"I Thomas Stanley Holland, take thee Aurora White to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life." I said.

"I Aurora White, take thee Thomas Stanley Holland to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life." She said.