𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.

TWELVE broken promises

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

        "THEY DID WHAT?" bella said as she brushed her damp hair with one hand and held the phone in the other. "when? why?"

"daniel was riding home when johnny and the guys made him ride off a cliff." chrissy said as she filed her nails. "according to dutch, they saw him enter the dojo, wanting to sign up for karate."

"and that's why they pushed him off a cliff?" bella sighed as she sat on the bed. "because he walked into the dojo? they've got to quit pulling this shit."

"i'm pretty sure you can convince johnny to quit his shit." chrissy smirked. "i hear he's hot for you."

"i guarantee you that he is not hot for me." bella said. "i don't care what the guys have to say, he doesn't like me, he just likes to annoy me. that's all."

"i'm gonna take your word for it because, then again, it's tommy and dutch and they're full of shit, about 99% of the time." chrissy laughed. "they've taken this way too far though. ali's probably pissed about this."

"why do i get the suspicion that she doesn't know about this?" bella said as she laid down on her bed. "she probably doesn't know."

"and i'm not gonna be the one to tell her." chrissy said. "anyway, i hope daniel's okay though, i hope he didn't fall so bad."

"i'll see what happened tomorrow morning." bella said. "i'll question johnny if i have to."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"what the hell did you and your pack of assholes do to daniel?" bella said as she stood beside johnny's locked. "and why the hell would you guys pull something like that?"

"he walked into the dojo–"

"so fucking what?" bella said as she placed her hands on her hips. "why was it such a big deal?"

"why do you even care?" johnny said as he crossed his arms. "he's a little twerp anyway."

"oh, just because he's not as badass as you are?" bella said. "just because he doesn't walk all cool and act like an ass."

"just drop it bella." johnny said.

"no, you drop it." bella said as she crossed her arms. "quit pulling shit."

"what? are you in love with him or something?" johnny said as he slightly raised his voice. "why do you and chrissy and ali always defend him? he's a big boy, he can defend himself."

"youre such an ass!" bella said as she rolled her eyes. "how do you not expect us to say shit if he's getting beat up every other day? don't you remember what it was like to be bullied?"

"how'd you know?" johnny said as he clenched his jaw.

"oh please, we've been going to the same school since forever." bella said as she held her books nervously. "just because your life is shit, doesn't mean you have to make everybody else's shit as well."