𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

TWENTY FOUR — memories

TWENTY FOUR memories

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

LAUGHTER WAS THE ONLY THING HEARD in the small restaurant. instead of going to the party up in the hills, bella, johnny, chrissy, and the guys decided to go eat together. they headed to this pizza place in north hollywood, where they all sat packed into a round booth.

"i remember that night!" chrissy laughed as she took a slice of pizza and placed it on her plate. "you were all so wasted and i think tommy puked about twice in a pool."

"it wasn't twice!" tommy said. "it was only once."

"nope, it was twice because even i saw that." bella laughed as she took a sip of her cherry coke. "out of all of you, who's the lightweight?"

"tommy." the boys said in unison as they began to laugh. chrissy tried not to choke on her soda as the table erupted into laughter.

"okay, now who's the one who can hold their liquor the longest?" bella laughed as she took a sip of her cherry coke.

"probably bobby." dutch said as he took a bite out of his pizza slice as the other boys agreed with him. "he'll drink a whole bottle and he'll be fine."

"okay, this is a good one." chrissy laughed as she took a sip of her soda. "who's in the middle? not lightweight, but does get fucked up after couple of drinks.

"johnny." the boys said in unison as bella tried not to laugh. johnny rolled his eyes and shook his head in denial.

"that's not true." johnny said as he bit his pizza slice. "you guys know that's not true."

"oh shut up. i know you're trying to seem badass for your girlfriend over here, but let's face it." jimmy laughed. "don't you remember that one time where ali took you home. you almost puked on her and that was only after one round of shots."

"so the rumors are true." bella smirked as she looked at her boyfriend who was taking a sip of his glass.

"the order from light to strong goes a little like this." dutch explained. "it's tommy, jimmy, johnny, myself, and bobby."

"i have an even better question." johnny said as he wrapped an arm around bella. "out of you two, not ali because she never drinks, who's the lightweight?"

"okay." chrissy said as she took a sip of her soda before talking. "so, as you know, ali's our designated driver. to answer your question, bella's the lightweight."