Read Cycle 38

Hello and welcome to the next cycle of the Lost Dreams Book Club!

We are ready to get started with the new cycle and we hope you are, too! Below you will find this week's groups. If we haven't found a group for you yet, you are on the waitlist. We'll make sure to group you up as soon as we can.

We are always looking for members. If you have any friends that might be interested, please don't hesitate to direct them our way!

To make sure everything runs smoothly, here is a quick overview of what you'll need to do:

- The assignment is to read 3 chapters of each partner's book over the next 2 weeks. The deadline for this is February 27th. The next update will be the next Sunday; February 28th.

- Remember to give the best feedback you can. Be specific.

- When you've finished your assignment, report to us with what you've read in this chapter. This should look a bit like this: Three chapters read of Speaker's Way; last chapter read: chapter 24, and three chapters read of The Root of Magic; last chapter read: chapter 24. Let us know when you've finished your partner's book!

- Remember to talk to your group members. If you want to read more than the required 6 chapters per 2 weeks, talk to your partners to see if they want this too. If one of you has a book that's shorter than the others', see if you can fix this by letting your partners read a second book of yours once they finish the first one.

- Let us know if your partner does not provide you with adequate comments.

Note: If your partner hasn't done the reading last cycle, wait until they've caught up before you start reading for them. We want to keep things fair. Also, talk to them. Communication is key.

Here are this week's groups

Group 1:

The Secret King - Gadralneure

The Man in the Cave - LunarCastle

Group 2:

The Secret King - Gadralneure

Starlight - ganbaruby

Group 3:

Medice Ceres - wdhenning

The Man in the Cave - LunarCastle

Group 4:

Medice Ceres - wdhenning

Starlight - ganbaruby

Group 5:

Call of the Water - EminaRus

Coyote - JaxonBlacc

Group 6:

Being Human - Chantielu

Huntsman - MKagey

Vaehandre: Where The Stars Fall - LYTD18

Group 7:

Highway of Lights - softyhartz

COLLIDE - 2storytime

Group 8:

The Wish From Heaven - pomalo_

Highway of Lights - softyhartz

Group 9:

The Gazelle - KaraCarreira

Lucifer's Request - YvonneKindle

P.S. Please don't forget to let us know if one of your partners goes above and beyond with the feedback on your story, so that we can give them a shoutout!