Read Cycle 22

Hello and welcome to the next cycle of the Lost Dreams Book Club!

Before we begin, a huge shoutout to wdhenning, who has been going above and beyond with reading for BOTH their partners! Now that's being a great partner! 

We are ready to get started with the new cycle and we hope you are, too! Below you will find this week's groups. If we haven't found a group for you yet, you are on the waitlist. We'll make sure to group you up as soon as we can. 

Note: we are always looking for members. If you have any friends that might be interested, please don't hesitate to direct them our way!

To make sure everything runs smoothly, here is a quick overview of what you'll need to do:

- The assignment is to read 3 chapters of each partner's book over the next 2 weeks. The deadline for this is July 4th. The next update will be the next Sunday; July 5th.

- Remember to give the best feedback you can. Be specific.

- When you've finished your assignment, report to us with what you've read in this chapter. This should look a bit like this: Three chapters read of Speaker's Way; last chapter read: chapter 24, and three chapters read of The Root of Magic; last chapter read: chapter 24. Let us know when you've finished your partner's book!

- If your partner goes above and beyond, please let us know. We have a nomination system in place for members who do really well.

- If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us.

- Remember to talk to your group members. If you want to read more than the required 6 chapters per 2 weeks, talk to your partners to see if they want this too. If one of you has a book that's shorter than the others', see if you can fix this by letting your partners read a second book of yours once they finish the first one.

 If one of you has a book that's shorter than the others', see if you can fix this by letting your partners read a second book of yours once they finish the first one

Note: If your partner hasn't done the reading last cycle, wait until they've caught up before you start reading for them. We want to keep things fair. Also, talk to them. Communication is key.

Here are this week's groups.

Group 1:

The Remnants - LushDreams

Reveille; The Hybrid Disasters Book One - LillianHoffer

Wicked Games - thegapinthedoor

Group 2:

Speaker's Way - YvonneKindle

The Secret King - Gadralneure

Medice Ceres - wdhenning

Group 3:

The Root of Magic - NDeMeer

The True Covenant - The Summer of 1989 - ArchivistLatrans

Group 4:

Call of the Water - Emina_Rus

Wings of the Ominous - TopazGems

The Mage Collective: A Wolf's Revenge - linalagosya

Group 5:

Saurian Chronicles #1 - Robotic_Crafter

Coyote - JaxonBlacc

Last Chance Penitentiary - AmeliaCrossGE

Group 6:

Kit & Tully - MochaVonBee

Broken Pinky Promise - diamond--ice

The Wish From Heaven - pomalo_

Group 7:

Starlight - ganbaruby

Vaehandre: Where The Stars Fall - LYTD18

Chasing Tails - kahdz3x

Group 8:

The lady in the weeping mansion - BrutalRice

The Fairytale Experiment - a_hoe_who_writes

P.S. Please don't forget to let us know if one of your partners goes above and beyond with the feedback on your story, so that we can give them a shoutout!