Yuki Mizuki

Name

Japanese: ユキ  イズキ
English: Yuki Mizuki
Alias: Niebe Ángel Mizuki

Introduction

Yuki Mizuki, one of the main protagonists in Inō Battle wa Nichijō-kei no Naka de. She is part of Literature Club in Senkō Private Highschool. Her ability was called Angel's Magecraft, that allows her to do Light Magic, her ability can also manipulate the Dark and Dark of End. (Can summon it in Andō's hands and can also make it disappear)

Appearance

Yuki has light violet (almost white) hair and sky blue eyes, her height was 179 cm. She's wearing the Senkō Private Highschool Uniform.

Personality

She sometimes shows her antagonistic side (can be seen in Prolouge and in future chapters), but she's always in her bubbly, cheerful personality.

SPOILERS IN NEXT ENTRY

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She may also have an romantic feelings towards Andō (can be seen in future chapters), but it seems like she prevented it for sake of the friendship between her, and others.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Powers and Abilities

Angel's Magecraft - she can create this following things:

Light Beam
Light Barrier
Light Spear
Light Arrow
Light Sword
and many others...

also know as; she can create anything as long as it's related to light (even Angel Wings). She can also use this ability to stop and summon Andō's Dark and Dark of the End.

Rewinding the Time - she can also rewind the time, allowing her to have advantages in almost everything

Trivia

• She's also an Otaku like Andō
• Her favorite food is Takoyaki
• She likes the color black and crimson red despite of her Power

Many more informations will be revealed in future chapters...