Cooking One!

#: Mina's leveled up sandwich

"Why do you always win? Its the fifth round!" Momo wailed as she held her controller after the screen showed a game over.

Mina, being the Mina she is just shrugged.

The two played tekken at their dorm, while the other girls went to a grocery store to buy food.

"I'm hungry..." the raccoon spoke again. The penguin could only chuckle before standing up and walked to the kitchen.

"You're always hungry, Momoring..." she said as she grabbed two breads.

Momo checked the refrigerator, "We're out of jokbal..." she sadly told.

"Don't worry, we still have bread and some meat to make a sandwich.." the penguin told with a soft smile as she fried the spam that she opened from a can.

Momo peeked from behind as she got awed by the ballerina's skills.

After some minutes, the meat is cooked! She put it layer by layer while adding some cabbage.

As she puts it at the table, the raccoon was about to grab it when Mina slapped her hand.

"Its not still done, unnie!"

Momo pouts before she saw Mina grab cheese, she puts it ontop of the sandwich before putting it in the microwave.

The raccoon tilts her head in confusion, but the penguin smiles as they waited the sandwich being cooked in the microwave.

It suddenly dings, Mina quickly opened the microwave.

The sandwich is now coated with melted cheese!

Momo decided to take the first bite, as she savours it, her eyes gleamed at the taste.

"Waaahh, oishi~!" She said as her eyes sparkled.

Mina chuckles and takes a bit too, "Its just an ordinary sandwich, Moguri.."

"ITS NOT AN ORDINARY SANDWICH UNLESS YOU MADE IT, MITANG!"

The door suddenly opens, "Oh, it smells good." Jihyo commented as she smelled the sandwich Mina made.

Jeongyeon and the others steps in with bags on each of their hands. "Oh? You guys cooked something?" Nayeon asked as they all went to the kitchen and saw the food Mina made.

"You guys must be hungry... I'll cook it again!" The penguin enthusiastically told.

"Yey!" Dahyun and Chaeyoung yelled raising their fists up in the air.

"Jeongyeon unnie, please help me fry the meat."

"Got it!"