Cooking Three!

#: Jihyo's Midnight Snack.

"It's done!" She wailed as she stretched from her chair after doing some things for work.

Looking at the clock, its already twelve in the morning.

Her stomach suddenly grumbles, she pats it. "Let's eat!"

She went to the kitchen, knowing that its quiet the girls must be asleep.

Jihyo opens the refrigerator, but it was just filled with uncooked ingredients. Sighing, she rummages the drawers for some canned food since shs doesn't have the mood to cook.

Unfortunately, she didn't found any. So she went back to the ref and eyed the ingredients she'll cook.

"This.... And this!" She mumbles while picking the foods.

Putting all of the ingredients down, she puts the stove on.

"Let's cook... a salad!" Jihyo excitingly told.

She cuts the onions before putting it in the pan. Humming as she puts the ingredients, she looked around if Momo is awake. That raccoon has a sharp nose, so she might smell what the leader is cooking.

At last, after minutes her salad is ready!

Smiling proudly to herself, she puts a sauce and a rice.

"Mmmm!" She commented on her own dish.

She eventually finushed eating, patting her full stomach, she burped.

"Now that's what I call, a midnight snack!"