The True Ruler Of Us All

{11 years later}

Ari's POV:

It's been eleven years since I became part of this family. I'm now 16 and non-binary by choice. No one else knows yet other than Jeff, Liu, Sully, LJ and EJ. I trust them the most with choice. They respect it. It took two years to talk and say full sentences, all thanks to EJ and LJ. Mostly EJ. LJ was with his boyfriend, Ryan. At first I didnt trust Ryan because he was from the orphanage but, eventually I found out he was forced into the job and was forced to do things. One time I did walk in on LJ and Ryan naked under the sheets if you get what I mean. Right now though, I was in my room with my plush of my favourite animatronic, Foxy the pirate fox. Just me and Foxy. Everyone else was out killing, I would be too if I wasn't told that I was fucking BANNED from killing for no reason! Honestly, papa Slendy makes no sence. Upside to it was that I got to spend time with Splender and Trender, oh and Surrender. But again, right now, it's just me and Foxy plush.

Liu's POV:

Me, Smile and Jeff were walking through the near by town, looking for new kills. "Still worried about Ari, huh Jeff," Sully said. How many times have I told him to keep quiet when I'm in control? To many, that's how many times. Smile's hears lowered in unison with his tail, while Jeff just stopped dead in his tracks. "Jeff, I'm sorry. I told him to stay-" as I was speaking, he cut me off with a sharp look. It wasn't directed at me, it was directed at Sully.

{Flashback}

I stood there, shock and fear spread across my entire body. Why, why her. She was to pure and innocent to be one of his. Right? She's a regular human to, right...RIGHT?! We all watched Ryan closely as he scratched the back of his neck, looking down at his feet, shaking. He was going against orders, to protect not only himself but.... "Wait why are you telling us this?! Your HIS slave!" Masky yelled at him, pushing him away from LJ and to the floor. Damn, Masky was ready to kill this poor guy. "Because I saw one of you take her! I know she's safe now! Well...for now at least," Ryan said with a shaky voice. Jack went over to him and helped him up, only to them hug him again. Aww, we do love gay romance here. Especially when one is a Sadist.

"Whens the wedding?" Ben asked with the cheeky smile. The gayness is real and the moment was ruined by a small cunt. I know what will be happening later. "I have an idea, why don't we burn this place to the ground?" Hoodie suggested, I believe everyone was up for that even Ryan was. "I will gladly burn this place to the ground. I was forced to work here." Ryan said with a smile. Today we got not only Ari but LJ got a man who is going to live with us as well, what a long day.

{End of Flashback}

I sighed as I remember what happened 11 years ago. It's been hard for us all. We had to protect them...to do that we can't take the outside the house walls and that sucked ass. Even Sully was upset with that decision. He wanted to take her killing but no, Slender will not allow it. However, as long as their happy, I'm happy. We all are. I remember hearing something last year. I was out hunting and I heard talking so I went to check it out. I saw Zalgo and another man, arguing. I never told anyone what I saw due to one thing that was said... "She is next in line for the throne over us all". I was so confused but after thinking about it, I realized what Zalgo ment.

And.

It.

Scared. 

Me.

((A/n: ik, ik. It's short -^-' sorry. I was writing this while in a family meeting over teams ;^; not fun....BAI))

((A/n {Edit}: none of this chapter makes sence but I'm leaving it how it is XD cus why not..... BAI!!! ♡ ))