Confession ~ Lee Felix

Felix POV:
Valentine's day...my least favorite day of the year. I don't even have anyone to spend it with. I have my friends, but I don't have any lover to spend the day with. "I wish I could confess to y/n but there's no way she likes me." I said to Chan. "Lix I mean, you never know, she might feel the same way, you can't be too sure" he replied. I just shrugged my shoulders. "I guess..."

Author POV:
You were sitting at your kitchen table with your brother Hyunjin and your parents. "Yah! Hwang! Eat your food" Your mother scolded Hyunjin, "but I don't like it" he whined. "Hyunjin just eat it for fucks sake" you said in annoyance.

He immediately shot you a disgusted look. "No one asked you asshole" he said. "Children! Language!" Your father yelled. You just rolled your eyes and left the table going to your room. "This is the worst day ever" you said to yourself. "Boohoo your crush doesn't like you back" Hyunjin teased, "you're way out of his league anyways" you ignored him.

"What? Are you gonna confess?" He fake laughed, "he'll never like you" Hyunjin said as he walked out the door. "I know" you responded, as tears flooded your eyes, with your voice cracking.

"W-wait y/n I-" "Just go Hyunjin...i don't need you making my day any worse" you said as he walked away, whilst you cried silently. He was right, you did want to confess to Felix...but you knew he'd never like you back.

*buzz buzz* Your phone vibrated,
Text Message from: Lixie💌

Lixie💌: Y/n, hi...is it alright if we meet up at the cafe on *road name* at 10?

You: uhm...sure, why?

Lixie💌: You'll see ;)

You immediately got confused, 'what's the winky face for?' You thought. You just brushed it off as you showered and got ready. You checked your phone '9:42' 'Shit I need to get dressed and leave' you thought.

You changed into some jeans and a tshirt with some converse, you tied your hair back then left.

You soon arrived at the cafè and saw Felix standing by his car. You could've sworn your irises turned to hearts when you saw him. "Hi y/n" Felix said as he hugged you, "Hey Lix" you sakd hugging back. "Do you know what you want?" 'You' you thought.

"Yep, so how've you been?" You asked as you both walked into the cafè. "Could be better" he said hanging his head low. "Awh Lix, what's wrong?" You asked turning to him. "Nothing important, it's just that y'know its Valentine's day, and I have no one to spend it with, and I wanted to confess to my crush but...she probably doesn't like me back"

Your heart sank when you heard the word "crush" "you can spend Valentine's day with me...I don't mind" you said cheerfully, "really?" He asked excitedly, you nodded and smiled. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you" he said hugging you tightly. You just giggled and hugged him back.

"I love you cutie" you said almost unconsciously, "w-what" Felix asked as his face turned pale. "I- uhm...as a f-friend" you said, Felix's heart instantly shattered. "So, what do you want?" He asked, trying to change the subject. Although you couldn't get what you said off your mind.

"You" you spoke suddenly. "You want wh-what?" He asked, "you, Felix. I want you." You said shyly. "Do you..?" He said as his eyes grew glossy. "I love you Felix...I know it's early to say that, but I don't just like you.." he smiled hearing you say that, "thank god.." he mumbled. "Why?" You asked.

"Because I feel the same way, and I was scared you didn't love me back" he said proudly. Tears began to form in your eyes, "that means you're mine now baby, there's nothing you can do about it" he said pulling you close by your waist, "there's nothing I wanna do about it. I'm yours Lixie" you said as you stated into his eyes.

"Shall we continue our date princess?" He asked, "mhm" you hummed. "I love you y/n" you smiled, and then looked into his eyes once more, before kissing him softly. He was taken aback, but soon returned the favor. "I love you too Lix"

And with that you both spent Valentines day together as a couple.