Extra part: happy Valentine

I woke up and yawn. I looked at the time "mmm February 14?" I kept looking at the time. I looked up trying to remember why that's to special. Then it clicked "OH SHIT VALENTINE DAY" I got up and got dress. I looked around and sapnap and Karl were gone. "Probably woke up earlier and getting valentines." I said going to my car.

I went around looking for a good shop for sapnap. I parked at a shop that said manga and anime. "Perfect" I went inside and looked around then I saw Kristin "oh hey Alex" she said waving at me. "Hey Kristin" I said walking to her. "Getting a valentine for Phil??" I said looking at the manga and anime figures she was holding.

"Yep. What about you? Why are you here?" She said smiling. "Oh. Getting some manga for sapnap" I said. Then I thought maybe Kristin can give me some recommendations of mangas to give sapnap. "Do you have any good recommendations I should get for sapnap?" I asked. She pointed at the demon slayer section. It also had mha and Naruto. "Thx" I said waving good bye. I got a bunch of demon slayer mangas. " ok got sapnap. Now karl" I said. I went to a merch store.

I looked for a bunch of over sized sweatshirts that had Adventure time and code name: kids next door on them. I found a few and an adventure time sword. On my way to my car I saw tuboo and Tommy and Wilbur. "Hey what are you guys doing?" I asked. Tubbo smiled and Wilbur was freaking out for some reason "none of us have a valentine" tubbo said giggling.

" you know who needs a valentine" Tommy said a little pissed. "O..k .... well bye" I walked to my car and remembered one more thing. "I need some flowers and chocolates. I went and got some then saw Niki "hey Niki. What are you doing here?" I asked. She turned around a little surprised "oh hi Quackity. Just getting some flowers for my friends" she said with a Bouquet of flowers. "Oh that's nice. Well see ya. It was nice talking with ya" I said going back to my car.

I drove straight home. I opened the door to rose petals every where and a big meal cooked. "Oh your home. You like? I did the decorations and Karl did the cooking." Sapnap said. I smiled then saw Karl as he ran to hug me "your home. And you got stuff for us?!" Karl said kissing me on the cheek. " yeah I got sapnap manga and got you a bunch of hoodies with adventure time and code name: kids next door and an adventure time sword. And got you both chocolates and flowers"

i said looking at them they both smiles brightened. "thx! We waited until you came home to eat." Sapnap said smiling and leading me to the table. We ate the watched a movie together. They both fell asleep on me. I smiled and kissed them. "Happy Valentine's Day. My silly boys" I said smiling then going to sleep