Platonic husbands while you wait

"Tubbo! do you know where the....uh" tubbo walks in and hands ranboo toddler clothes. "Yeah thx" ranboo said putting them on Michael. Someone knocked on the front door "I'll get it" tubbo said opening the door. "Who is it?" Ranboo said picking up Michael "...um" tubbo backed up as techno walked in "hallo." Techno said waving at ranboo.

"Oh hey techno" ranboo said waving back. "ok now that was out of the way. Why are you at the former government's house." Techno said pointing at tubbo. "Uhhh...oh yeah I'm married to him now" ranboo said a little nervous. Michael oinked and waddle over to ranboo. "Why is there a child here. Is he an orphan?" Techno said reaching for his sword.

"No. This is mine and tubbo's son" ranboo said picking up Michael as him and tubbo reaching for their sword out of instinct. " s-son??? HEH!?" Techno said really confused. Tubbo took Michael up stairs. "I'll explain" Ranboo said. Ranboo and Techno sat down. "Ok so a few days ago I proposed to tubbo" ranboo said taking the flower engagement ring off his horn to showing techno.

"and I proposed to him while we were making the bee & boo hotel and I adopted Michael the first day on the server" ranboo said. Techno tried to make sense of it. "I'm an uncle now?!" Techno said. Ranboo laughed and got up "I guess. Wanna see Michael?" Ranboo said holding his hand out to help techno up. Techno grabbed his hand and got up "sure. why not."

Ranboo and techno when up stairs and saw tubbo singing to Michael as he danced. "Michael, come here, I have someone I want you to meet." Ranboo said as Michael rushed over to him. "This is your uncle technoblade." Ranboo said picking up Michael. Techno chuckled "at least tommy isn't the youngest person on the server anymore" they all laughed

The laughs got quieter "they've moved on with out me...." Tommy said outside. He started walking back to the big innit hotel and talked to Sam nook as tears when down is face.