Chapter 42 - Paparazzi

Lilliana Outfit

Hollywood Fix Video

Hollywood Fix Video

Lilliana Wilson talks about the Sway and Hype drama, her relationship with Bryce, and her Style change

"Hey Lilliana," Fetcher greets, as she walks down the street, heading towards her agency building. "Hey, Fletch," she responds with a smile on her face, stopping to talk to Fletcher.

"Love the outfit and the new hair," Fletcher said, moving the camera from her head to her shoes, then back to her face showing her outfit.

"Thanks, I have just tried out something new. I just wear whatever makes me happy and comfortable," she says, smiling at the camera.

"That's cool. Hey, recently Bryce and Thomas have been going back and forth online. What do you think about it?" Fletchers asks Lilliana as she puts on a strong smile before answering.

"I haven't been keeping up with the drama, but I love both Bryce and Thomas," she responds, not wanting to get involved.

"There was also a rumor Thomas used you for views," Fletchers says, wanting to know if it was true or not.

"No, Thomas is my friend and if I wasn't comfortable with a clip of me in his blogs, I would've asked him to cut it out," she explains to Fletcher, denying the rumors.

"So what do you think about the clip in his vlog where he called Bryce a bad boyfriend?" Fletcher asks, wanting to get the full story of everything.

"Well, I know it was just a joke. Probably shouldn't have been made. In no way was Bryce a shitty boyfriend. He was the best boyfriend I've ever had. He treated me better than anyone else, the way every boyfriend should treat their girlfriend," Lilli defended Bryce, not wanting anyone to believe Bryce was a shitty boyfriend.