jealous , five

fuck buddy !
chapter five

your dragged your feet onto his porch, softly knocking on the door before you. you weren't all that nervous, being that this wasn't your first rodeo, but judging how kageyama was acting in the library, you weren't sure what to expect.

a few moments later, kageyama opened the door. squinting his eyes at you, he tilted his head, motioning for you to come. before you could do so, a hand seized your wrist.

"let's go." not giving you time to even say hi, you were dragged into his house. once in his room with the door locked, his body collided with yours, forceful lips making their way to your lips. you moaned into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck, tugging the black hair beneath your fingers.

kageyama's hands wandered your body, slipping his hands underneath your shirt and unclipping your bra. breaking the kiss, his lips moved onto your neck, his hands toying with your nipples under your shirt. you bit down on your lip to avoid letting out the moan that threatened to come out as he nibbled on your neck, while his hands pinched your nipples.

pulling away from the kiss, you tugged at the bottom of his shirt. "take this off." you slipped out of your shirt. with no words exchanged, he took off his shirt. his lips were back on yours as his hands seized the back of your thighs, lifting you off the ground. you let out a muffled squeak at the sudden lift, wrapping your legs around his torso. pressing both of your hips flush together, you pulled away, moaning as your covered pussy came in contact with kageyama's bulge.

one hand holding up your thigh, the other holding a tight grip on your waist as he rolled his hips to meet yours. this friction continued as you hid your face in the crook of his neck, moaning ever so slightly.

"jesus tobio fuck me already." you panted against his neck, moving your hips along with him.

"shut the fuck up." kageyama emphasized his words with sharp thrusts of his hips, although his words were rather harsh, he still complied, taking you over to his bed and plopping you down. he wasted no time connecting his lips with yours as his hand eased your panties off. he ran his fingers over your slick folds, applying pressure to your clit, your thighs threatening to close , before an arm pushes your leg open.

your hips sputtered after a finger slowly entered you, before grinding back and forth on his fingers. you pulled away staring at the setter above you. "please."

he already knew what you were pleading for, still your wish went through one ear and out of the other as another finger entered. you gasped, letting out a loud moan, shifting your hips faster to meet his fingers. kageyama pressed open-mouth kisses from your neck down to your boob, leaving faint purple hickeys scattered.

your moans grew louder as kageyama's movements quickened to a speed that almost felt impossible, tears blurred your vision as your orgasam approached quicker.

"fuck yes! tobio yes like that!" you cried out, legs trembling and shaking. kageyama continues to finger-fuck you with vicious precision, until your whimpering at the overstimulation. kageyama pulled his fingers out, licking at the sweet-salt slick that drips down his fingers.

finally, kageyama shrugs off his shorts, freeing his dick from the tight hold his shorts had on his dick. after putting on a condom, he leans down, rubbing his tip against your folds a few times, circling your sensitive clit before he eases his dick in, inch by inch until your hips are flush together, groaning lowly as he did so. a breathy laugh escaped him as he stared at you, who was gripping the sheets, head tilted back and mouth slightly open.

"like that?" he taunts, breathless, and then without waiting for an answer, he snaps his hips forward. you didn't even attempt to conceal your loud moan as your wrapped your arms around kageyama's neck, bringing him closer down to you.

he continued the slamming motion, brushing away the tears that welled up in your eyes. "fuck .. i-i'm- close." caging you underneath him, dropping his weight on you to deepen his thrusts, he placed more open-mouthed kisses along your neck, the vibrations of your moans egging him on to go faster. 

you unhooked a hand from kageyama's neck, reaching down and desperately start rubbing your clit, rocking your hips against kageyama's thrusts.

with a single 'tobio!' you threw your head back, cumming for the second time, clenching around kageyama unconsciously. kageyama groans at the sudden tightness, hips stuttering as he chases his own release.

he comes into the condom, teeth pressed against your neck and your name followed by a train of curse words. his body falls limp onto yours, still connected and trembling. once he calmed down, he carefully pulled out, tying off the condom, plopping down beside you.

"tsukishima can't make you feel like that, can he ?" you weren't looking at him, but judging by the cockiness evident in his voice, you could tell he was smirking.

"what the fuck does he have to do with this?" you sat up, gathering your clothes, putting them on one by one.

"nothing. just stating a fact."

"a 'fact' that wasn't needed. he's literally my tutor, there's nothing to be jealous of." you quoted the word 'fact' with your fingers after clipping your bra back on.

"i'm not jealous! why do you even need a tutor? get a new one." it was his turn to sit up, dramatically thrashing his arms around as he spoke.

"i need a tutor because you're always distracting me. and no i'm not getting a new one just because you said so."

"why not! there's better girl tutors. ask one of them!" you narrowed your eyes at him over your shoulder, eyebrows furrowing.

"for what? it won't make no damn difference."

"i just don't want tsukishima to be your tutor okay? what's so bad about that!"

"i don't care what you want, i'm not your girlfriend, you don't own me." you received a glare in response.

"i'm going home." you put on the remainder of your clothes, which was just your pants, glancing at the boy on his bed one last time.

"whatever." he muttered lowly.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

sort of a double update ? i didn't wait till next sunday so YEH I CONSIDER IT A DOUBLE