I don't have feelings! right?

The beauty of the sun, glowing like a divinity to the monsters, gently against their faces. Sans stood beside toriel telling puns while asgore examines the two with a heavy weight of remorse in his soul. He realized what he did was immoral... the only thing he wished for was for toriel to make an effort and forgive him. He still loved her...

Frisk also glanced at the two as toriel was cracking up at pun san told with his smiling face. Something about that made Frisk burn inside. Why though? What made her so mad about them being so close? Did she... Care? Care about sans and toriel being so cheerful with each other and one another? She shook the feeling away. She could simply be hot. After all, the sun was glistening at the entrance they were at.

Toriel was getting a specific feeling. Every time she was close to sans, this sweet warm sensation happened. Was it love? Was she in love after all these years of resentment toward asgore? She would have to find that out on this journey on the surface.

As everyone left to go where they were gonna go, toriel started a small conversation with frisk "My child, what do you think of sans?" Toriel asked. Frisk thought "he's nice. And very comical!" She admitted. Toriel smiled "I'm pleased you like him."

Toriel and frisk felt blush on their faces as Toriel said the last part of the conversation

What was going on with frisk?!? She didn't have feelings for sans! He was just a companion. Right...? It appeared both of them had things to establish.