Thinking

Frisk's pov
Gosh, I can't get sans out of my mind! He's so funny, and Kind, and protective, and in my eyes? Kinda cute. No! I can't be thinking like that! Toriel likes him, And If I take someone she likes.. She may not want me around anymore. And I might have to go back to... Them.

I tried to shut my eyes to try and get the thoughts of my past out, but couldn't. I hop onto my bed, and curl up with a pillow and blanket, crying.

toriel's pov
I was currently talking with Sans, gosh he was so cute! So funny that his jokes made me howl with laughter, so Kind that he has a soul of gold. So protective of those he cares about like a ketchup-stained shield. And Hotter than hotland itself. I think I should ask him out, but I don't know if he likes me like that or if he thinks we are just friends.

As we were getting Closer, I heard... Sobbing? Sans turned in the direction of Frisk's room "I'll go check on her." he said before standing up and going to her room. And he's good with kids! How romantic

Sans' pov
I walked into Frisk's room, seeing her curled up and crying. I walked over "Hey, Kid? Can you tell me what's wrong?" She hiccupped and looked up at me. She looked at me as if she were thinking

"Have... I ever told you about my past?" She asked, to which I shook my head.

3rd person POV
Sans was confused. Very confused by that question. "No, not in any Timeline I remember." He responded, watching Frisk as her Golden eyes looked down, darkening as if she was risking everything by opening her mouth.

"Well... I and Chara are sisters. Chara is- Well- was Trans. She came out when she was nine. I was six at that point. Her deadname is Charles." Frisk started, the Reminiscing in her eyes making her eyes glow once more.

Sans, on the other hand, Grimased. He couldn't hear the Demon's name without getting slightly angry, but he stayed calm to let frisk explain

"We had an older brother too. His name
Was Kris. Each of us was Three years apart. One day, Chara went up to mount Ebott. And... And" Frisk began to cry as sans hugged her. "I thought she was dead. We all thought she was dead. My parents were abusive. Well, my mom became that way after how our dad was... We even had a funeral my parents didn't want." Frisk said

"After the Funeral, I and Kris had planned to escape. But, my dad caught us. I tried to reach for Kris but my dad grabbed me and Kris was too scared to come back for me.'' Frisk said. Sans began to feel bad for a frisk. For what she had to go through.

Frisk gave a shaky breath as she sadly continued 'When Chara came back, I... I thought she just didn't care to come back. I also admittedly began to hate monsters. I had always wanted to meet you guys, Until what happened. I jumped to mount Ebbot, hoping to die. And... Well, You know the rest." Frisk finally finished.

Sans looked at her "Is that what made Chara take control of you so..." Frisk looked at him "Easy? Yeah. Since she was soulless, she had no remorse for her actions. She used my negative feelings against me. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't." Sans hugged Frisk close to his chest. Frisk began to sob softly once more.

As Sans rubbed her back. As frisk felt his skeletal hand rub against her gentle back, She felt that feeling again. That warm feeling in her chest she felt when they got onto the surface

I have to figure out if I truly like Sans or if it's just friendship. Until I find out, I am stuck between a goat and a boney place