1

"Ugh those council meetings suck ass," moaned Terushima. They had just been let out of an unusually long Panhellenic council meeting. These were mandatory meetings for all the Presidents of the sororities and fraternities at the school, held monthly. Usually, they only lasted an hour, but as this was the first meeting of the new school year, it was over 3 hours long.

School wouldn't start for another few weeks, but anyone and everyone in Greek life had to be there early because recruitment was held the week before classes started so that it wouldn't interfere. They all had to prep for the recruitment process, which was a pretty big deal on campus, hence the 3-hour meeting.

"I just don't get why they made us go over the recruitment rules again," said Bokuto, taking a long hit from his vape, "I mean, we've been going over this information since last semester."

"And I bet you still don't remember any of it," smirked Kuroo, stealing the vape from Bokuto's hand and taking a hit.

"That doesn't matter," said Bokuto, waving away the comment, "Akaashi knows all of it."

"You'd be hopeless without him as your VP," laughed Terushima.

"Not hopeless," said Bokuto, with a slight pout. As Phi Rho Delta's President, he was an excellent leader and the frat all respected him but he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Luckily, his Vice President Akaashi had more than enough brains for the both of them. He always made sure Bokuto's crazy antics didn't get the frat shut down.

"Definitely hopeless," said a voice. The three turned to find Daichi walking out of the building. As the cool and collected head of Kappa Omega, he was the only one who could keep that rowdy group of guys in line. Their fraternity was fairly new but was on the rise in the social standings, thanks to Daichi's solid leadership.

"Where were you guys?" asked Kuroo. Daichi grimaced and motioned to Oikawa, who had just walked out of the building. He was looking at his phone, grinning at something.

"Mr. Popular over there was stopped by some of the sorority presidents," he said rolling his eyes, "They all wanted to give him their numbers."

"Figures," scoffed Kuroo. The boys of Alpha Gamma were known for being good looking, and all the girls swore Oikawa was the most attractive of them all.

"Hey," said Oikawa, putting his phone in his pocket and coming to stand with the group, "it's not my fault I look this good."

"Oh fuck off Oikawa," said Terushima, slapping him on the arm, "if your ego gets any bigger, your body'll get crushed under the weight of it."

Oikawa just rolled his eyes while the other guys laughed.

"Well, I think we all deserve a drink after a meeting like that," said Kuroo, "McDaid's?"

"Fuck yes," yelled Bokuto, grabbing his vape back from Kuroo. McDaid's was a pub near campus and a major hot spot for of-age students to get a drink. They always had good music, bar games, and the best drink deals.

"I was afraid you'd never ask," said Terushima with a grin. Just then, Ushijima, president of Sigma Zeta, walked out of the building. He rarely said anything, but his frat was top tier and the girls all swooned over him, saying he was the sexy, silent type.

"We should invite him," said Daichi, looking over at him, "I've never really seen him outside of the council meetings."

"Hell no," said Oikawa, crossing his arms in disgust, "I don't like that guy."

"You only dislike him because his frat beat out yours for the Greek Cup last year," said Daichi with a smirk. The Greek Cup was an annual, week-long competition between all of the sororities and fraternities. The winner of it got a trophy, bragging rights, and special privileges for the upcoming school year.