𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

( Same Outfit as Chapter 11 )

"I little bit older.

A black leather jacket.

A bad reputation. Insatiable habits."

Unedited

Lily

THE CAR CAME TO A SCREECHING HAULT, I looked up to see the same dress boutique from earlier. I pursed my lips.

'How did they know where we were?' I glance over to Jasper who is to my left. He gave me a seemingly forced smile making my stomach sink. Why would he force a smile?

'Did he hate me already?'

I felt Alice grab my hand and open the door to my right.

For some reason that small action made my heart skip.

All overthinking and insecurities went out the window. I didn't know much about the two Cullens but something tells me that they don't hate me just yet.

I could be wrong but it this feeling I get around them; feels too perfect for me to think so.

I could just be naive and not wanting to believe it or I could be right and they could be feeling it too.

I exited the car and Alice pulled me away from the vehicle, so I was standing beside my twin sister.

I look up to see Jessica and Angela advancing from the shop. I instantly felt bad. I left them without a second thought. I quickly discarded those thoughts because I know I made the right choice.

I was so focused on trying to make sure Bella was safe that I didn't even notice the time that had slipped away.

If only Bella hadn't been so obsessive over the Cullens and their secrets then my guilt wouldn't be eating away at me. But I couldn't really blame her. No matter how much I wanted to, I would rather of been with her while that was happening them her going through it herself.