leonardo cut off his ear!

you can pretend you don't miss me.

we ran through the corridors of the empty desolate halls, our heaves of breath and the patters of our dirty shoes along the marble floors.

hand in hand, we laughed when we burst through the glass doors, cold air hitting our faces. walls with vines and roses filled our vision. you looked at me for a moment, then smiled. raising a hand toward my face and delicately brushing my hair away.

you can pretend you don't care.
all you wanna do is kiss me.

you grabbed my waist with one hand and pulled me close. it was cold— but it was warm with you. grabbing my waist you put your lips on mine, our tongues danced and oh how you looked like a charming thief in the night— and that's exactly what you were. i grab your face and kiss you back, grabbing those bright orange locks.

oh, what a shame im not there.

and you weren't there.
waking up, i opened my eyes and just stared at the white ceiling. then looked at the beige walls. where do you go, my love?

what is it you want?

"kageyama!" he chuckled, raising the bag filled with valuable items he stole.

"boke, you know you have to drop that hobby of yours someday. return it." i spewed, hands crossed over my chest. you walked up to me, calculative and smug face, then cupping my cheek with one hand.

"you won't snitch on me, will you?" he teased. i huffed and didn't reply, stuck on those words. maybe i should someday.

"well whatever. the items you stole look pretty neat. keep it then." you shrugged and stared at the items you stole.

"nah, i don't want it." you concluded. what a strange fellow you are.

"hm." was all i replied with.

you can lie but i know that your not fine.
every time you talk,
it's all 'bout me, but you swear im not on your mind.

you boasted to the little fan base gathered around you about the multiple actions of theft and flirting with the other boys and girls, calling me your "sidekick" and whatnot. you laughed like your life depended on it. i knew you were lying about how you felt. sometimes i wonder why you did what you did.

you felt my eyes on you and glanced, giving me those eyes. oh, those eyes. i looked away and once your fan base flew, you grabbed my chin and made me turn towards you.

"you think you've got me all figured out, huh tobio-chan?" he grinned. i stared at him and grabbed his wrist, yanking his hand off my face.

"it's pretty obvious." i didn't feel so confident when you questioned me. you didn't say anything else. you leaned back on the wall and closed your eyes.

i don't know why, but i wanna kiss you right now.

everybody knows,
you and i are suicide and stolen art.

i shouted your name and told you to run. you listened because you didn't wanna get caught. the people who ran after you and i, badges on there uniforms and tasers in hand. they would bring there gun out in a minute. i took there attention and made them chase after me. you could handle the few that chose to still chase after you.

i ran north, west, south, north again, and east. this museum of art was quite big. i don't know what made me listen to you. probably because i love you. i knew i could outran those poorly cops. so i did. finally reaching the outside, i jumped over the gate and disappeared from the cops line of sight.