𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙.- chapter 18

[hi- so I'm sorry if this one takes a bit to get out, I don't necessarily have the energy and motivation to write but I'm trying my best :3]
[no it didn't it's just really long-)

                                    Y/n's POV.
It was time. The dress was ready and I had yet to get in it, I had helped a few people get ready. I had helped Ranboo, Niki, Eret, and Puffy.
Niki was in a light pink ball gown with light pink heels.
Puffy had on a white lace dress with white flats.
Eret was in a magnificent strawberry ball gown with his chunky black boots.
And Ranboo, he was in a Princes outfit, he looked as royalty.

"Y/n! It's your turn to get ready!"
Puffy was excited.. I was nervous.. what if it didn't look right, what if no one liked it.. I was snapped out of my thought by Puffy pulling me away. She brought me to the dress.. I took a look at it.. it was truly gorgeous.

I smiled

I smiled. I was scared yes but I was ready to be in the dress.
Puffy had gotten me to change into the dress with some of her help. After Niki did my hair, Eret did my makeup, Puffy told me funny stories she's had with Daryl and Zak.
Once they finished a mirror was placed in front of me and I was able to see myself..
my H/c h/l hair was beautifully put up.
My makeup was lightly done with little powder and a light pink lipstick, it made my s/t(skin tone) look soft and warm.
The dress fit me perfectly the lace veil that came with it gently sat across my shoulders with beauty.
Eret had walked over to Niki and Puffy, he showed something to the two of them, if was in a box and whispered something. She walked over to me and smiled.
"Ok so, I have this thing that I literally have no use for- It goes perfectly with the dress! I want you to close your eyes, and wait for me to say- hm.. Albert!"
I had nodded. I closed my eyes and felt them place the thing atop my head until it was positioned perfectly.
"Ok ok, Albert!"
I had opened my eyes to see it.. a gold tiara.

It had white flowers on it, I was marveled

"Eret- no- I'm sorry but I can't wear this- it's probably expensive and I'm clumsy and it'll be to much-"
I looked at him and they smirked.
"It was literally two gold with a piglin trade."