𝐻𝑖𝑚.- chapter 19

[you thought it would be a fluff chapter? You were so SO wrong.]

                                    Y/n's POV.
I was with Clay and Delilah, it was early morning and I was making them breakfast. A panicked knock at the door shook my attention from the kitchen, I ran to get the door.
"Hel...lo"
I looked at a familiar face,
"Y/n look, I know you don't want to see me but please. I have an entire kingdom chasing after me and I need a place to live."
I looked at the taller male, the red hair and deep blue eyes.
"I'll be right back- if I find uno cards everywhere I'm gonna make both of you make your own breakfast."
They agreed and I stepped outside.
"Cloud. I'm wanted in 5 kingdoms because of the things you've done and caused. No-"
I looked at him, he looked desperate.
"No y/n they're hunting me down. I will pay you 70,000 just to let me stay until I'm clear."
I didn't want to let him. Thoughts filled my mind,
Y/n he almost killed you. He ruined your life.
I looked at him.
"Fine. Go to George's palace and ask for a room. No way in fucking hell am I letting you stay with me."
He nodded,
"I'm so very appreciative Y/n! Thank you so so much!"
He ran off, I watched him leave.

Clay was out with George and Nick. I was with Delilah, she was a funny person.
"So, hear me out. Ok- I wanna learn to make magic and do stuff you do! Can you teach me just one single spell? I don't even care- I just want to learn the thingy you did at the ball two days ago.."
Her words trailed off, by the sight of it.. I saw him.. cloud with Nick, George and Clay. They were having fun..
He's not gonna do anything.
"Y/n?- Y/n!"
I looked at Delilah, she had snapped me out of my thought. I had changed my features to a smile.
"I'm sorry I had blacked out-"
She smiled and nodded.
"Why don't we get to learn that spell! It's a firefly spell, it gathers the dust, ash, and pollen in the air and turns it into a small glowing ball. Its rather easy, now! Let's head home and we'll practice there!"
We started on our way, my mind raced with thoughts. It was silent until we made it home,
"Ok, now think of something or someone that makes you the happiest you've ever been."
She closed her eyes.
"Now hold your hand out, and let the happy thoughts fill your mind and body!"
I watched her do as a said and a smile crept across her face. I watched small white glowing clusters form.
"Now your favorite color.."
They shifted to a light almost mint green color.
"And open your eyes and see what you did"
Delilah opened had eyes and she smiled widely in amazement at what she did.
"I did it! I did that!"
I smiled at her,
"You did! Now when you get excited or happy you can make this appear in shapes or anything! It's truly amazing!"
She smiled.
"Y/n! Ima go show Clay!"
I smiled.
"Alrighty, have fun."
She left, soon out my sight. The lights went away and I stepped inside my house and looked around. It seemed different, I had seen it before. I was in the room, that I grew up in. I felt myself shaking, I couldn't breathe.

I saw him. Cloud in multiple places of the room, he was laughing.
"You think I care if I got you wanted? I can kill you right here!"
I felt myself melt into a corner, my breathing at a fast pace, I was hot but the room was cold, my eyes filled with tears, my entire body shaking.
I heard talking, I couldn't make out who it was, then a slam.
I sat in silence.
In fear.
I felt as I was gonna die, my heart beat got faster by the moment.
Y/n breathe, please it's not real. You're ok. Y/n listen to me. You're ok.
I couldn't think, the room came to its normal self, my heart still raced, my chest moved quickly as I tried to breathe, I kept shaking, tears spilled out my eyes, I can't take this. I am gonna die.
I could hear the footsteps of two people rushing in, I heard distant talking. I made out a few words.
"Y/n! Y/n! Please!"
And soon I heard more.
"Clay what's happening to her?!"
It was Delilah and Clay. I could hear the panic in their voices, I didn't want to die, what was happening, I felt two hands on my shoulder. It terrified me, I had looked up at who put their hands on me, it was Clay.
———————————————————————————

                                    Clay's POV.
There was nothing I could do. I had both hands on her shoulders, Y/n looked up at me with eyes of terror.
"Y/n, focus on your exhale. Breathe. You're ok, you're gonna be ok. Delilah! Get me a cold towel!"
She took deep breathes, they were insanely fast.
Delilah came back with a cold damp towel. I smiled soft at her as a thank you.
"Y/n.. ok let's breathe.. slowly.. slow yourself and look at me."
I grabbed her hand and wrapped a cold towel in it.
We inhaled
And exhaled
Inhaled
Exhaled.
She began to calm herself down.. I had looked at her once her breathing slowed, the shaking mostly stopped, and she stopped crying.
"Are you ok? Can you breathe and speak?"
She nodded.
"I'm sorry.. I don't know what happened.."
I smiled, I cupped her face with one of my hands.
"There's no need to be sorry, you were having a panic attack, if you don't wanna talk about why. You don't have to"
I watched as she leaned forward and embraced me tightly. Her arms wrapped around my chest, I did the same.
"It's ok, I'm here now. No ones gonna hurt you, no one can hurt you."
Delilah had looked at the two of us.
"Is everything ok?"
She had asked, she sounded scared but she was calming down.
"Yeah, she just had a panic attack. If not it's a triggered response caused by a noise, seeing something, or someone."
Delilah nodded, I looked at Y/n. She had taken her head off my shoulder and I smiled.
"Let's go lie down, I won't leave you until you fall asleep."
She nodded. I had lifted her up, I've been here before. I walked her to the sofa and lied her down. I tossed a blanket over her and smiled. She lied her head on my leg and I smiled. She made herself comfortable and very slowly drifted to sleep. After she fell asleep I looked at Delilah.
"Clay's got a giiiiirlfriend-"
I glared at her.
"Shush. Also she's not my girlfriend, she's just a really close friend."
She chuckled.
"Yeah yeahhhh, you wanna play UNO?"
I nodded smiling.

We played our game, until we heard a knock at the door. It was cloud, I had met him earlier. He was super sweet and funny.
Delilah had opened the door and let him in.
"I was looking for you- you weren't at your place so I guessed you were here. I can tell you made Y/n fall asleep, when we were friends she never slept."
He said with a laugh. I chuckled myself, she never spoke about being friends with him. Nor did she.
"Yeah, we've been friends for a while. She's one of the sweetest people I've ever met."
I smiled.
"For now is all I'm saying- anyway mind if I join?"
We let him join in by restarting the hand and all went well.

Two hours passed until I felt Y/n wake up, she had seen Cloud and gripped my pants leg.
"You ok?"
She nodded and faced with her back to everyone leaving her face turned to the sofa.
"Just.. just a nightmare."
She spoke quietly. I nodded and put my hand on her head softly playing with her hair, I now played with one hand.
"You know you can bring her to the bed and play normally right?"
Cloud spoke, I nodded.
"Yeah, I just don't want to. She had a- she's had a rough day today.. I want her to feel comforted and safe ya know. Everyone deserves to feel that." [also remember that]
I smiled, cloud smirked.
"Sooooo Delilah looks like your brothers got a cruuuush~"
I had frowned.
"No no, I don't have a crush. She's my close friend. Like closer than Sapnap-"
Cloud smiled and we continued to the game.

Time passed and Delilah and Cloud went home I looked at Y/n, she was still sleeping.
It's been 6 hours.. I had shook her awake.
"Y/n.. it's time to wake up... you've been sleeping for 6 hours."
Y/n looked up at me, she was awake.
"I've been awake.. I just couldn't fall asleep.."
I looked at her,
"You fake slept for 4 hours? Y/n you could've just played with us. Is something wrong? Do you not like cloud? He's really sweet, I doubt he could do any harm!"
I said with a smile. She nodded.
"Yeah, I'm just uncomfortable with new people.."
I nodded, there was something bigger. But that was the least of my concerns, I wanted to make Y/n feel better.
———————————————————————————
[huuuuge time skip]
Y/n's POV.
Cloud has been here for at least 2 months. I only distanced myself from him, Clay had noticed what's I was doing and only avoided it.
It was a late night and I had smiled, the air warm and nice. I was near a lake and practicing water formations. I hadn't gotten much when I heard footsteps behind me and saw him.
"So, you trying to do something?"
I ignored him.
"Listen to me. If you aren't gone by sunrise I'll slit all of their throats. George, Nick, Ranboo,.. Clay. All of them."
I looked at him. My heart sank, he doesn't lie. He's done it before.. I didn't follow his rule and he killed 5 people. I had no choice. It was either me or them.
"If I leave and find out you hurt one of the people in this country. I'm going to beat you senseless."
He nodded with a smile.
"Will do sweetheart. Now. I'll see you- well never."
That was that.. It was final. I leave before sunrise.
He was the reason you did all this you're gonna die on your own.

I looked over the city, a city that gave me
Happiness
Friends
Truth
And most importantly, him.
The sun began to rise, and I set my last gaze upon the city that I lived upon and left. I made a new path. My bags full of spell books, my satchel with potions, and smile mask.
Goodbye DreamSMP.. well.. for now at least.
For the meantime.
No more feeling safe with Clay.
And no one on my side, I was just Y/n L/n.
———————————————————————————
1873 words
———————————————————————————
A/c- AYUP this chapter sucks- but hey- ima call it a filler- but not? It's a normal chapter just very bad because I have no ✨🦀motivation🦀✨