Chapter 1

I wake up to my obnoxious alarm clock at 6:31 AM. Yet this morning feels different. For once I'm happy to go to school, I mean who isn't on the last day. One more day and my freshman year of high school will finally end! Thank the lord!

I get out of bed and hop in the shower quickly. I throw on Jean shorts and a lax pinnie for the last day. Because who cares? Exactly. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and run downstairs.

Wow it actually smells like something good is for breakfast. Yes! Mom made chocolate chip pancakes with bacon, my favorite. I devour the delicious food and head out the door. My older brother sammy comes outside and hops into his lame ass jeep. I get into the car and we drive to school.

"Today is going to be the shit!" Sammy says.

Me: "Lmao I know I'm so pumped."

Sammy: "are you going to Cameron's party later tonight?"

Me: "yeah Matt and I are going I think."

Sammy: "oh you and Matt huh?"

Me: "Sam you know we are only friends."

Sammy: "yeah sureee"

We finally arrive at school. Sammy parks the car and I slowly make my way to the double doors. I see my best friend Hannah and I run up behind her. She falls to the ground. Wow I guess I really scared her lmao. I help her up and we laugh.

Suddenly an odd dipshit runs by. Oh wait it's Matt!

Matt: "Sup losers."

Me: "Watch where your going espinosa!" I scream.

He turns around and winks;). Hannah and I begin to flip our shit. Hannah knows I have a huge crush on matt. But he doesn't. I've liked him since 7th grade, I know it's lame, but whatever. He kinda just gets me through.

I unpack my things and head to my first period class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day seems to be going by so quickly, it's already the last period of the day. Yes! I can't wait for summer.

1 minute left to go. I count down the seconds until summer. Matt looks at me and smiles. Omfg he's so cute I'm melting inside. Summer 2k15 is going to be a blast. I can already taste the fun.

3, 2, 1! The bell rings and we all jump out of our seats, grab our books, and sprint out of the class. The hallway is packed with kids throwing papers, jumping around, even some kids throwing their entire backpacks out! What is this high school musical!?

Matt runs up behind me and picks me up.

Matt: "it's summer babyy!!"

We laugh as he carries me to my locker. I feel like royalty lmao.

Matt: "here you are your highness!"

Me: "call me master. It suits me better."

Matt: "I'm rebelling."

He dropped me and ran down the hallway.

Me: "I WILL GET YOU SLAVE. YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE!"

Hannah makes her way to my locker. We begin to talk.

Hannah: "what the hell was that huh?" She winks and grins like something major just happened.

Me: "what? He's my friend."

Hannah: "Katie we both know you like him. He needs to get his ass together and start liking you back."

Me: "yeah well fuck that he never will, he likes Britney. That bitch."

Hannah: "fuck it. And her."

We walk out to Sammy's car and wait for him to come drive me home. Fml. Kms. why her? what did I do to deserve this shit? It's been 3 years God damn it.

The ride home is far from silent. Sam and I celebrate that the year is finally over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sup everyone I hope you enjoyed my first chapter. Sorry if it sucks ass I'm just getting used to this lmao.

I will try and add to my chapters every night:)