Chapter 2

We finally arrive at home and i rush inside for the most important part of my day. Food time. I grab 2 chocolate chip cookies and a bag of popcorn. Damn am I fat. Ehh screw it.

I run upstairs and jump on my bed. I reach up my back and unstrap my bra... Hell yes we all know it's the greatest feeling ever. Soon enough the doorbell rings. Shit! I forgot Hannah was coming over. I put my bra back on and run to get the door.

Hannah: "are you ready to get ready?!"

Me: "you make no sense ass hole."

We run upstairs and get ready for probably the best party of our lives. Cameron is a senior, and holy shit let me just say he's a babe. But he's sammy's best friend so I could never hop on that. Anyways, Cameron's mom is extremely rich... Not to be rude but they literally live in a mansion. Cameron's mom is allowing him to throw the party tonight, when she isn't home... How cool is she!??

I guess I have to dress somewhat decent. Hannah is wearing jean shorts and a really tight crop top with vans.

Me: "dressing to impress Gilinsky huh?"

Hannah: "hey I mean go big or go home. He's going to have every girl all over him, I gotta get there first damn it."

I slip on a brand new white crop top I got which is showy in the back. But who cares it's only my back. I keep on the Jean shorts I wore to school, but instead I change my shoes to vans.

Hannah turns around and faces me.

Hannah: "damnn someone is going to get it tonight!"

Me: "what the hell no. Lmao from who?"

Hannah: "you know who you ass crack."

Once we are finally ready for the party I look at my phone, a text from Matt.

Matt: hey Katie your still planning on going tonight right?

Me: yeah. how could I not!

Matt: ight see you there;)

I gesture towards the door so Hannah knows we are leaving. I yell downstairs to sammy and tell him to get his lazy ass up here because we're leaving.

He grabs his keys and we get into the jeep. We blast drake in the car on the way to Cameron's.

We finally get there. As we pull up like 10 cars are already parked. Hannah sees jack gilinsky's car and I grin at her. We look around to find jack and then we see him, with Matt.

SHIT. Matt looks so hot. I'm going to pee myself. He's wearing a white tank top that says OBEY, along with khakis, vans, and sunglasses hooked on his shirt. His hair spiked up. Why does he have to be so hot?

We walk in and all heads turn to face us. Someone breaks the silence and goes "AYYE!" It's Cameron. He runs up to sammy and pats him on the back.

Cameron: "hey Hannah and Katie you guys can go chill wherever, nothing is off limits tonight. Just no garage, my mom will have a fit if any of her cars get ruined."

Hannah and I immediately walk over to jack and Matt. Hannah runs over to get some punch and I can see jacks eyes following her. He licks his lips and gets up to walk after her. OH SHIT. ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE. He puts his hands on her waist. She turns and seems surprised. Wow her plan actually worked. He whispers something in her ear and she giggles.

They walk back over, Matt grins at Jack while I grin at Hannah. Hannah excuses us and we go to the restroom.

The door to the bathroom shuts and Hannah screams.