1

“Sean… I am sorry.”

            “Why? Why are you doing this to me? ...”

            The girl seemed uncomfortable. She bit her lower lip and replied, “I… like someone else.” She blinked a few times, trying to get the watery mist away from her vision. Sean looked at her sadly, took her hand, and gently touched the ring that he gave her. The girl quickly slipped her hand out of his grip, she closed her eyelids and left. Sean tried to chase after her, but…

“Going somewhere, Playboy?” The leader of the gang said. He had been watching the whole break up scene for a while already and now, Selene is finally gone.

Sean shoved him and yelled, “Shut the hell up, Cedrik!” Cedrik smirked at him and insulted, “You think you are the right one for her?! Here, let me tell you. You are just a stinky coward! You missed all her concerts and plays! You’ve never been to any of her parties. And here you are, thinking about getting her back while you’re just standing here worthlessly!...” Sean didn’t know what to say, he had his head down all the time.

“Speak up! Doofus!” Cedrik shouted, and kicked Sean hard on the knee. Sean blanked out, he did not know… about those… “Damn it, will you at least talk?!” Cedrik punched Sean without hesitation. “Cedrik! Stop, you will kill him!” Seungri tried to drag Cedrik back and away from Sean, and he turned to yell at the others, “God, get over here!” The dudes finally realized what is going on and helped Seungri.

“Yo, Selene is too good for you!” Cedrik yelled for the last time and backed away from him. [Ouch…] He ignored the bloodstains everywhere and glared at him. Cedrik laughed. “Take. That. Back!” Sean shouted, he landed a punch on Cedrik for the first time. “Baga!” He screeched and barged his way out of the 3-man pack.

“Sean!” Damian secured him in his strong arms, he said calmly, “Don’t do this. Selene won’t like it.” “She doesn’t care!” Sean roared, trying to break away from him. “You don’t want her hate you.” Damian claimed and let go of him.

Sean collapsed onto the hard floor…