006

A/n: hey babe comment and vote for a cookie

"Where the fuck have you two been?" Dream angrily stands in front of the doorway, blocking their entrance into the house

Sapnap and Nova both have widened eyes, as if they were caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Neither of them speak, prompting Dream to ask again, calmly, with the undertone of danger. "Where have you two been?"

Nova beings to pick at her nails, gaze bouncing around, avoiding Dream's face. She quietly mutters, "We went out."

Livid, Dream further asks, "Went out where?"

Nova continues, "We went out to eat?"

Placing a tired hand on his face, exhausted, Dream sighs. "At what? 3 fucking AM? Did you know that I was worried when I woke up today to an empty house?"

Sapnap cuts in, "We're sorry Dream, we just couldn't sleep and went out looking for something to do."

"Your phone has what? Like a million functions? But you two still chose to go out?"

Nova tries to reason with Dream, "But we're back! We're here without a scratch."

"What if you did?"

Nova tilts her head to the side, "Did what?"

The anger that had manifested in Dream's chest slowly faded away, diminishing into sadness and disappointment.

"What if you did get hurt? Like get in a car crash or something? Would I be awake to pick up the phone?"

Both Nova and Sapnap move closer to Dream, pulling him in for a group hug.

With Nova's face in his side, she mutters, "I'm sorry Dream."

Sapnap echos Nova, saying the same thing.

With a loud, and long sigh, Dream pats each of them on the head. "I guess I am glad that you two are getting along."

Nova breaks out the hug with a frown on her face. "No, he came up with Neanderthal for my nickname."

Slapping a hand over his mouth to silence his laughs, Dream says, "Neanderthal? Really Sapnap?"

With a grin, Sapnap shoots back, "hey it's better than Snapchat or Sippy cup and Samsung refrigerator."

Fist bumping Sapnap, Dream shakes his head. "What part of Neanderthal is better than those nicknames?"

"I don't even know."

Nova pulls Sapnap away from Dream, and asking Dream with mock puppy eyes, "Are you stil mad at us? Mad at little Nova and Snapchat?" Putting two fingers guns together, Nova giving him an innocent smile.

Dream flicks Nova's forehead, causing her to Yelp. "Make me breakfast and I won't be mad."

Nova and Sapnap both salute, "Yes sir!" They take of running, towards the kitchen.

Nova whips out the bread and Nutella, spreading the heavenly substance on it.

Looking over at Nova, Sapnap cringes, "That's so much Nutella on it."

Throwing a glare at him, "Men fear me but Nutella fears me more."

Sapnap wheezes, "what the hell?"

——————

Both Sapnap and Nova had posted the picture that they took in the McDonald's parking lot earlier. While they were busy messing around, unbeknownst to the battlefield that had appeared on Twitter.

Gaming • Trending
#Novanap
103.95k Tweets

Yeehaw @/yeehaw3
Why didn't they tell us that they were dating omg we didn't even know that they knew each other irl? 😭🙄🤚
|
Replying to @/yeehaw3
Gaeloop @/gaeloop28
Ikr selfish asf
|
Replying to @/yeehaw3 and @/gaeloop28
Iluvfrogs @/froggieluvs10
Ever heard of privacy 😍😁🖕🐸

Nincompoop @/nincompoop
Let's not assume 😌✨
|
Replying to @/nincompoop
Twins @/Twi104
But it's obvious
|
Replying to @/nincompoop
Pfo @/pfo484
They're not fooling anyone

Oreothecat @/oreothecat
They look so happy together 🥺

Schlcatt @/schlcatt
The homeless guy in the back of the pictures ❓❓❓

A/N: rip didn't know what else to write so have fun with 606 words