012

A/N: comment and vote🐸 if you want btw you're really smoking hot 🥵

"Does anybody want to go on a tiny road trip?" Dream asks the two sitting across him on the marble table.

Both of them look up at him, eyes curious. Coughing twice to clear her throat, Nova asks, "Where are we going?"

Without missing a beat, Dream answers while looking away, "Remember the sunflower field that my parents took us to?"

Snapping her fingers with widened eyes, "Oh yea that was when we were kids!"

Dream nostalgically smiles, "Yea, I was thinking about bringing all of us to it."

Furrowing her brows in suspicion, "Why are you not look me in the eyes, Dream?"

In response to the girl's questioning tone, Dream presses his lips together into a tight thin line before saying, "We're going today."

Nova relaxes in her seat, picking up her cup of tea. "Oh, that's fine. Wait. We haven't packed anything!" Slamming her cup of tea down, she jumps off of her high seat, rushing upstairs to begin packing.

She leaves the two boys, Sapnap and Dream facing each other.

Sapnap starts by clearing his throat, "How far away is it?"

Dream shrugs, "just a few hours away."

They listen to the loud ruckus upstairs caused by a panicking Nova. Patches sit outside her room, watching the girl.

Shouting loudly to the girl without leaving his seat, "It's only one night! Calm down!"

Nova hums a fast tune as she throws articles of clothing around, trying her best to create the perfect outfit. If she was going to a place of sentimental value, she was determined to make it the best.

Dancing around the room with the yellow-themed outfit, she trips over a pile of forever unfinished art projects. Hitting the floor with a loud crash, Sapnap and Dream come rushing up. Dream laughs out loud, clutching his stomach, while Sapnap rushes over to sit Nova up, checking for injuries.

Nova laughs with a groan, rubbing her tailbone. "I'm alright, my ass is a bit sore though."

After double-checking that she was alright, Sapnap laughs, flicking her forehead. "You dumb bitch."

Nova blushes, realizing how close he was, and his caring actions. She leans backward, away from him.

Sapnap notices this movement made by her, pressing his lips together before standing up to stand next to Dream.

Jumping up as if nothing happened, Nova kicks the messy pile aside, a smile on her face.

Dream raises an eyebrow at the action, "You're going to clean your room okay?"

Saluting the tall brunette, "Yes sir!"

This causes another grin to crack onto his face. He turns away, walking out with a hand in his pocket and the other shortly waving to her.

Sapnap stays behind, "You need any help?"

After a second of contemplation, Nova shrugs, not about to turn down an extra hand. "Yea! Can you throw just pick up stuff and put them somewhere? Anywhere is fine."

Taking his hands out of his hoodie pockets, Sapnap smiles, happy to help. He crouches down, picking up random objects. In sync, Nova does the same, before they grab the same object, causing their eyes to snap to the other.

Light pink is then painted onto Nova's cheeks, Sapnap mirroring her. Trying her best to suppress a smile, Nova retracts her hand, looking away.

Getting back to work, Nova changes her task to shoving the discarded clothes on the floor back into the closet. Both of the shy love birds sneak glances at each other, internally screaming, the redness increasingly building when their eyes meet.

With the room cleaned up, any sign of the previous mess gone, they both stand in opposite corners, awkwardly looking at each other.

Rubbing his neck, Sapnap smiles at her before making his way out the door, sending a wave on his way out.

A/N: man I'm really sorry that it's short I just couldn't continue it

I'm hating this book </3 it's shit pls run