[[ 20 ]]

[Baie]

Spell after spell.

Image after image.

Our lips clashing.

Dodge a spell, throw a spell.

Our bodies as one.

Throw a spell, dodge a spell.

Our fights.

His eyes.

His touch.

His smile.

I frowned as I finally threw a paralyzing spell and the spell throwing stopped.

"Why?!" I choked, feeling my heart burst out of my eyes.

I glanced to my Mother's lifeless body, and glared over at Voldemort as I made my way over to Draco.

"Why play so much pretend, Draco?" I asked, watching him fall to the ground, but his eyes were able to move still.

"Baie - don't do this!" called Star, then her voice was muffled by the Deatheater that had her by the throat.

"Come Malfoy, get up!" barked Harry, as he, too, was muffled by the Deatheater that had him.

Voldemort stood silently by, not in the line of Deatheaters, but not in the center of the clearing either.

I looked down at Draco and kneeled by his side.

"Draco," I stated, through tears, struggling to breath. "you killed my Father. You took my innocence, that much Voldemort had correct...but there is one thing you did that wasn't fake or even a lie..."

Voldemort moved forward to hear me speak as I leaned down to Draco's almost, not-so-paralyzed body at this point.

"...you loved me." I whispered, kissing his forehead. "And I you." I stated, rising slowly. "And for that, you'll pay."

Draco's eyes darted around as the spell wore off and he slowly rose to meet my eyes.

He looked as if he had so much to say.

So many questions.

So many feelings to express.

But...nothing came out.

I eyed him through my tears and turned to Voldemort, who drew his wand as I stared him down.

"As for you, Voldemort," I stated, as he grinned and moved more into the clearing. "you murdered my Mother."

"Yes, and Allen is next." He smiled, playing with his wand. "Or should we save him for you?

"No, there will be no need..." I grinned, gripping my wand. "...because you'll be dead before that could happen -"

"- No Baie, I need to do that!" Called Harry, as I glanced behind me - Voldemort took his shot.

I was hit with a hot, stinging ball of light and was slammed a good 10 yard backwards and I felt the hardness of a tree and my head bounce as I landed on the ground.