Chapter 5 Valentines day

Nagito Komaeda Pov: I'm with Naib and i said happy Valentines day Naib. He said Happy Valentines day Nagito and we hugged each other and we pulled away from the hug. I kissed Naib and he kissed me back and we pulled away from the kiss. I said Naib i love you and he said i love you two Nagito. We went down the stairs and we are in the dining room and we sit down in the chairs and we ate our food and i see that tracy is in her new outfit. I see Vera in her's two. Me and Naib we got up and we left and we are in my room. We sit down on my bed and we took our shoe's off and we put them down. We lay down on my bed and i put my blanket on us and Naib wrapped his arms around my waist and he brought me close to him. I put my head on his chest and it is night time and the moon is blue and i said good night Naib and he said good night Nagito and he kissed my head and he pulled away from my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we both smiled at each other. I said Naib you are cute and adorable and Naib said Nagito you are so kind. Sweet and that's what i love about you and i said the same about you Naib. Naib giggled at me and i chuckled at him and we both stop giggling and chuckling. Everyone is asleep in there rooms or are with there Valentines and everyone does look cute together or are in there new outfits and my friend's are with there Valentines. While me and Naib are each other Valentines and we are glad that everyone has a Valentines and that we all are celebrating Valentines day. Me and Naib we both closed our eye's.
Happy Valentines day everyone and i hope you all enjoy your Valentines i hope that you got what you guy's wanted for Valentines.