Chpt 1: Meeting you

Asher Iwasaki, half Japanese, just starting at his new High school since moving to Japan. He's a third year and just as he was walking around at lunch he heard one loud and very handsome boy excitedly talking about who knows what to his friends.

Asher walked by slowly and sat at the near by bench and listened in carefully, he was intrigued because what he was hearing was about, most likely, some singer that he has never heard of.

"Did you guys hear Burnout Syndromes new song?! It's literally the best!!" the boy was loud, a little too loud for Asher's liking. The boy kept blabbering on about it to his friends, till it suddenly went quiet and theres was a "Look, I think he was listening in" from one of the boys friends.

Asher jolted and looked up at the now surrounding him, group of boys. He looked at them in fear since they were much taller and bigger them him, "sorry.. I'm new here and that band..? I've never heard of them so.. I just.. sorry." he looked down, he was very softly spoken and didn't know enough Japanese to keep talking.

The boy looked at him and smiled. "Well I'm Saito! Saito Hajime, nice to meet you!" It was the loud boy from earlier. Asher smiled softly to the ground. "Uh- I'm Asher Iwasaki,, nice to meet you as well" Hajime smiled and pet the boys head lightly. "Well anyway! Since you don't know much about Burnout Syndromes I'll keep talkin!" Asher nodded and admired the blonde boy who was talking his ear off about some band, he didn't understand all of what he was saying but he managed to wrap his head around what he was saying.

The bell rang and they went their seperate ways to class, Asher had a class with one of Hajime's friends so they sat together and talked. "Question, Asher?" Asher looked at him and hummed in response. "Your not full Japanese are you? I noticed cause you can bearly speak it" Asher froze for a second and sighed. "No, I'm only half Japanese and I only started learning..." he frowned forgetting how to say things. "Last year?" Asher nodded remember the words and smiled.

- timeskip to after school-

On Asher's walk home he ran into Hajime agian, since he was going the same way, the two boys, well I should say one, talked Asher's ear off again about anything. Hajime seemed to have taken a liking to Asher, thats why he was talking so much.

"Hey Asher? Odd question coming" Hajime looked at the small boy and smiled. Asher nodded. "Ask away" Hajime nodded, "whats your sexuality? The boys think your gay or Bisexual, but I think your straight. I just wanna know" Asher stopped walking and blinked at him for a bit. "So you bet on my sexuality?" Hajime nodded then frowned and shook his head. "No no! I just wanna prove em wrong!" Asher sighed. "Same thing but I'm gay, sorry" he shrugged and looked at the now blushing Hajime. "O-oh damn! They were right.." he chuckled nervously as Asher raised an eye brow and shurgged. 

The rest of there journey before they parted ways was fine on Asher's end but awkward on Hajime's. Reason why because Hajime was also gay and was quite fond of Asher so he was trying not to be weird or 'obvious'. Asher had picked up on his awkward vibe ages ago but just ignored it. The only reason why the other boys said they thought Asher was gay was because they knew Hajime was gay and they think they'd be cute together. So they needed to confirm it first and that, was Hajime's job. Which was completed.

They go to the point where they go their seperate ways home, they waved eachother bye. But right before that, they exchanged numbers, hugged, awkwardly, becuase Hajime wanted too and then went off home before the sunset, since it was a long walk home.

-----

Admin-san here, 

I don't know where this will go. Someone help ;-; anyway I hopeyou enjoyed this chapter! Andif I don't update this for like a week oh gosh just pray I didn't forget about it.

~ Make sure to drink water, eat three meals and get enough rest~

- Admin-san