what's my name

"Well well well who do we have hear"a voice laughs.
"You do realize im in a fowl mood so don't start this today"my tone ice cold.

"Well I guess your finally ready to get your ass kicked you damn nerd"the boy laughs again as the other two get out there phones to record. I take of my hoddie revealing my bandaged cuts and my bruises and scars too. The boys looked in shock sending chills down their spine. As I grin a little papering for the fight.

"What's wrong, why are you petrified?"
My old self slipped out.

The boy runs forward ready to fight but move away from all of his punches Intel my back huts the wall of the hallway. He ends up punching the wall. I grab his hand and twist his wrist listening to the pops and snaps of me braking his it.
The boy yells out in pain as I keep. Twisting.

"Had enough yet!?!" I yell out in blood lust.

He response was in screams for mercy.
yes! Please....Mercy"

"Thats not my name try again" I dig my nails into his already broken wrist and pull it separating the pieces of bone.

"Katana stop I beg you please stop just stop!"he begs on his knees.

The other two runs away probably to go get a teacher or the principal.
I walk away evan no I can't really see much at this point.
I hear my girlfriends vice from the distance as every thing muffels and fades to a black.