1

Your p.o.v

It's been a couple of weeks since the kid brought those stones and you had a weird feel about them, like something was giving of powerful waves.

You were laying on the floor waiting for cos to come back, it was already getting dark and you were getting hungry, "cos where are you" you said before you heard something "aahhhhhhh" the door slammed open and shut extremely quick "what are you doing heroes don't run" cos said to a local waitress, joe, "cos, what's going on" you asked to Wich he never answered, you sighed and looked out side "holy shiiiiiii-" cos slapped a hand over your mouth "we need to work on that habit don't we" he said and you pushed his hand away looking pissed and rolled your eyes "how did you get an alien to earth cos?" You said in a calm but panicking manner "I didn't bring it here"

•°☄️ TIME SKIP ☄️°•

"Now there's an alien in the floor and you have cosmic powers" you say "yes y/n, yes we do...oh!-" kid says and walks to the safe and unlocks it, he takes out a shiny sun lit sand color stone on a mechanical bolt/but thing "I have one for you!" He grabbed your hand and and placed it in your palm, you stared at it and then put it on your (y/d/h) (your dominant hand) "so how do they work" you asked staring at it in confusion "you just gotta be calm and want it I guess" joe said (joe is a girl) "a-alright then" you sat on the floor and did something you made up called galaxy breathing "shiiiiiiiik, shoooooooooo" you made hissing breaths and then your eyes went wide and we're glowing and bright white color "whoa" kid and Joe said at the same time.

•°☄️ TO BE CONTINUED ☄️°•