5

Your p.o.v

"I'm sorry, kid cosmic and the super sidekicks" joe says portaling her head infront of cos "why do we need to do all of this anyway can't Rosa just drop the bolder on chuck" you add in as your broken out of your thoughts

(if you read the last chapter it's about your sister)

"YEAH SQUISH ALIEN" Rosa says happily "no no, don't squish alien!" Chuck screams in horror as Rosa picks up the rock "Rosa" joe says as you walk over and stand next to cos, Rosa sets down the boulder "humph" Rosa shighs angrily "also what's with the names" joe asks "I kinda like 'old man mini man'" papa g says trying to balance on another papa g "you can't even pronounce mine" joe says "prtlegurl" cos trys to say portal girl but fails miserably "what's next costumes" joe says sarcastically, you hear cos' notebook close when she says that 'oh, he did make costume designs...poor cos, she probably didn't mean it' you think, you wanted to hug him right then and there...but it had been such a long time since you've hugged someone that you forgot how to hug.

"Guys this training is important, we need to know exactly how to control our super powers, and work flawlessly as a team,so please just listen to me and learn these super cool combo moves" cos says flying around the team "combo moves might be a little advanced for us right now" you say putting a hand on cos' shoulder "ugh, seriously...it's like you didn't even read the sacred scroll of the stones" chuck says "SECRET SCROLL! WHATS THAT!" Cos yells excitedly "what! You really haven't-, the sacred scroll of the stones, it tells you all about the stones and there cosmic powers aswell as how to control them. Oh man no wonder your struggling" chuck says, you start to grow suspicious of chuck and his real intentions "you mean there's an instruction manual!" Cos says excitedly and accidentally flying into chuck "not just an instruction manual... secrets too" chuck says, at this point you are extra suspicious of chucks words 'he's a lying little shit!' you think and try not to yell it out infront of everyone, especially Rosa.

"I love space secrets!" Cos says pulling chuck up by the ropes "yeah it's basically everything you need to know about being a good hero, how do you not have it, it should have been right next to the stones" chuck says turning himself to look at kid "curses, it must still be on the crashed ship... alright team, I am pausing training temporarily-" cos says but you cut him off "uh, hold on, were not listening to the evil alien, there's obviously no scroll, he just wants to get to his ship and call his great leader to tell him about the rings" you say "whaaaa! That hadn't even accured to me, a communication device on a spaceship" chuck says, but you could hear the sarcasm in his voice "(y/n) it'll be fine, well leave him here" cos tells you "oh yeah but how will you know what to look for" chuck says "ya' know, it's like a scroll" cos says making an opening a scroll motion and hitting the ground face first, "oh not just any scroll, a space scroll" chuck says quite sinisterly "you are truly a cunning opponent" cos says still laying on the ground "okay I gotta go to work, I don't have time to explain how bad, dangerous,and stupid idea this idea is, just promise me you'll stay here okay" joe says to cos as she opens a portal to go to work "fine, I promise" cos says and Joe leaves through the Portal "to do whatever it takes to make my team of heros ready, including leading them to find the sacred scroll of the stones" cos shouts to your team 'damnit cos' you think to yourself as you facepalm "YAY" the rest of the team shouts, you glare at cos but he doesn't notice "were right behind you kid" grandpa g says, you push your way towards cos and cough slightly "cos....we need to talk" you whispered and pulled him to a space were nobody could see you, "I don't need to tell you this cause joe already did but...this is really damn stupid" you say while gripping his shoulders, he frowns "I'm doing this for the team,(y/n), you gotta understand" cos says sadly, you sigh and walk away.

(Short Time skip to after we find out tuna sandwich can tell the future brought to you by...chucks super punchable face)

You saw one of Joe's portals and sighed as you looked at her "ugh! I knew it" you heard her say, the others didn't but that didn't matter anyway because she called out to them "your going in search of the ship" you could hear the anger in her voice as she said this "ship? What ship" cos says and he could've almost gotten away with it if papa g and Rosa hadn't opened their mouths "yep you got it" papa g says "ship search! Ship search" Rosa says happily, cos glared at them, you chuckled at this.

"Okay fine, I made an executive decision, as team leader" cos looked back at the team and stuck his head through the Portal "because as much as it pains me to say it, were not 100% yet and really need this" cos says to Joe hopping the team hadn't heard, but you did, papa g put his arm through the Portal with a sandwich "we packed pb and j's" he says "ugh...fine, your gonna do whatever you want no matter what I say so at least if I come with you I can make sure you don't all die" joe says "I can't believe I'm doing this" joe says nervously as she stepped through the Portal and made her way towards the team.

(Elia/eel/traitor sister p.o.v)

She felt something was wrong, almost like she wanted to stop it from happening, then it hit her....she needed to talk to her sibling...(y/n).... So that's what she planned.

(Your p.o.v)

You were all walking down the seemingly endless street "listen up super sidekicks, here's what we know, when I found the stones the ship was crashed above me in some mountains, so the first phase of our mission is to, head towards the mountains" cos says once he stopped walking, you looked around and frowned slightly 'really cos...I mean c'mon seriously dude' you think to yourself "anyway you could narrow it down" papa g asks cos "it was ummm...pretty dark" cos says nervously "well your a pretty bad leader" chuck says, you smack him in the back of the head so hard you could swear you heard It echo, you walked up to cos "maybe if you flew up there you could g-" you started but cos cut you off "get a better view I was just about to say that" he says excited and walked away a little before activating his ring and yours glowed slightly in a response from the activation of his.

He flew into the air super high and then started saying something you couldn't understand, he then fell out of the sky and on top of chucks back "oh great the guy who can fly is afraid of hights, we are never finding that ship" chuck says annoyed at kid "yeah we are, come on super sidekicks, the scroll awaits" cos says and starts walking again, joe looked at the three of you and you looked at her for a second before walking away and following cos although...it felt as if...you were being watched by something or... someone...maybe even both.

The team soon followed you and cos after you had started walking.

(This episode will be split into two parts because I got some writer's block)