3

Your p.o.v

"See I am evil" chuck says as he prys open the safe and takes out the rings and putting on an extremely bright lemon yellow colored ring. He made a small army of himself, you gasp 'how am I gonna help when I don't even know what my power ring does' you think, and in a moment of panic your legs move on their own and you run out of the junkyard and into the desert.

•°☄️ TIME SKIP ☄️°•

You were walking on the street and crying 'why did I run! I still could've tried to hel-' "are you okay" a small voice, Wich you know to be Rosa's, asks you "y-yeah, I'm fine" you say wiping the tears off of your face "but kid and Joe are in danger, and I can't help..." You suddenly get an idea "but...you can go help them Rosa, let's go play with a bunch of meanie lobster boys, what do you say" you ask "YEAH!" Rosa laughs playfully.

•°☄️ TIME SKIP ☄️°•

You and Rosa snuck into the junkyard and Rosa stomps on chucks foot "bad lobster boy" she says as he drops the safe and she runs away. "I can't believe I'm even saying this but....GET THEM"  chuck shouts and all the cloned chucks chase after you both.

One of the chucks grabbed her but she got out, "come on ring what do you do!" You shout and you shut your eyes tightly then suddenly you open them and they're completely white, like it's shining light out of them, then suddenly these creatures of light, they looked like big cats started to attack the chuck clones that were getting too close to you.

•°☄️ TIME SKIP ☄️°•

"ROSA...it's play time!" Cos told Rosa, she smiled and then turned into a giant while you were fighting off some chuck clones with you big cats of light, Rosa was just DESTROYING those chuck clones.
Joe and cos looked over to you and gasped when they saw your power, you had a light trail following your every move and four big light cats protecting you not to mention your brightly glowing eyes.
Soon enough all the clones were gone and only chuck remained, as he tried to get away cos yelled "ROSA JUMP! THE SHIP!" you fell onto the floor and your ring deactivated and you crawled over to Joe and kid, your body was so tired and it hurt when you moved so you stayed still and did galaxy breathing.

Rosa jumped over chuck and broke his ship in half, chuck fell to the ground "noooooo" he yelled in defeat, Rosa went to step on chuck but then papa g ran over to chuck and under Rosa's foot.
"PAPA G" the three of you yelled but you regretted doing it because you hurt your sides, but then suddenly there were multiple papa g's and they held up her foot "remember Rosa, heros help not hurt" he says to her "okay" she says standing straight again. The other papa g's took chuck somewhere and the others untied cos and Joe and one gave you water.

•°☄️ TO BE CONTINUED ☄️°•