17

A/N: Valentine's Day pt 2 ❤️ love y'all (sorry it's a bit late)

ps my mom yelled at me in the middle of me writing this saying "You need more hobbies" smh mom let me do what I want streamers give me comfort. This is a sign to do/watch what makes you happy lmao anyway enjoyyy

Me and Nikki slowly walked back into the building "are you ready to leave now?" Felix asked me when we got to the table. "Yeah but did you get my fries to go?" Nikki behind me laughed at my question.

"Yes I did." He told me while ruffling with my hair " and I like your hoodie" he said quiet enough for me to hear him. "Pfft shut up old man."

Corpse stood while putting his mask back on. "You good? you looked a little shaken up after that call." He asked while we made our way out "yeah this girl here was very kind to me today" I said while nudging her. "Ah-that's good" he replied and gave nikki a smile, well he squinted his eyes a bit.

I decided to stay closer to Corpse, not wanting to miss another chance to hang out with him but in the process ended up in the van. They were playing music loudly while someone's dog howled in the front seat.

"You know most of the guys here?" I asked Corpse. "Uhm kind of the ones I know are dumb as fuck." I laughed at his bluntness. "Corpse you out here stealing my clout with the billboard thing" Schlatt said from the front of the car. To which Corpse responded with "I just have better fans."

They all started talking about gamer stuff so I backed out of the conversation and focused on getting the dog to come closer to me. I sat there motioning to her for a couple minutes without anyone noticing and she finally walked towards me. "Ha! Victorious" I celebrated while patting her on the head.

"Pffft whose dog is that" Corpse asked while also petting her. "She's mine! Her name is honey." Someone informed me though I'm not sure who. Corpse pulled out his phone "this is really cute." He snapped a picture before I could register what he said. The rest of the guys just laughed and kept on with their conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group poured back into the Airbnb as soon as all the cars were parked and rushed to set up a camera.

I sat on the couch just watching everyone in chaos, kind of enjoying it. I felt pressure on my legs and saw Corpses dark curly hair when I looked down. "Is it good if I lean on you? My back hurts." He explained. "Y-yeah that's fine" I stuttered.

Felix started filming and explained the rules of the game. "Here we've got everyone partnered up in twos. There's two teams though and whoever gets the most votes from me, Jshlatt, and Pokimane wins. Poki stood "ok first person put the blindfold on."

I clutched the piece of cloth "your gonna cover his face in editing but everyone here can confirm he has it on." I announced while tying it. "I can confirm" Someone from the other side said.

"Is that too tight?" I asked and bent down to his face his cheeks are all red I wonder if he doesn't feel good "no it's alright, just hand me the paper and pen."

I dropped the paper and clipboard on his lap and tried handing him the pencil but he kept on moving his hand around, oblivious to where it was. I snickered a bit before holding his wrist to keep it still and shoved the pen into his hand. "You got it now?" I asked trying to keep my laugh in. "We good".

The time started and Corpse immediately started scribbling on the paper. He was supposed to be drawing me but... it looked kinda like a spider of some sorts. I turned my attention to everyone else and saw dream next to someone George I think was his name He looked up from his blindfolded partner and gave me a small wave so I returned the gesture. He seems nice