22

A/N: HEY. GUYS. I STARTED A NEW FANFIC ABOUT DREAM. ITS CALLED DREAMER I PLOTTED IT OUT AND EVERYTHING GO CHECK IT OUT.

"I-I thought corpse streamed on YouTube when did he make a twitch account?" I asked trying to make it seem like this wasn't our first interaction after 4 months.

" Oh he made one a few weeks ago? Anyway- thank you so much Corpse greatly appreciated" I told him assuming that he was watching. I laughed a little and held my hand to my mouth. "Holy shit yeah thank you that was super helpful Corpse". I said, the viewer count just processing through my mind.

Most of chat was asking for a singing stream and since the album was released I didn't just have to sing covers-though everyone wanted me to sing a one direction song. I quickly opened my viewers list and sure enough, there he was the man himself Corpse Husband.

I bit on my lip "fuck it here's some one direction I'll sleep after a few songs" my guitar made a little noise as I accidentally bumped it against the wheels of my chair and I brought it onto my lap. "I've got a song planned already" I told everyone has I placed my hand on the correct chord.

I started strumming and moving my feet a bit. I've had anxiety for as long as I can remember, but never when I'm playing music it's like-I know if I mess up it'll be fine and I can try again. I can never seem to look at life that way.

I started humming the intro while I strummed and started to sing it.

I told her that I loved her but I'm not sure if she heard, the roof was pretty windy but she didn't say a word.

I kept on singing while handling my thoughts at the same time, it was easy to do especially cause I played this song a thousand times. The chorus started and my heartbeat quickened, god I love music and this feeling.

AND ALL I KNOW AT THE END OF THE DAY IS YOU WANT WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU SAY WHAT YOU SAY

I yelled it hoping I wouldn't get a noise complaint tomorrow, but I didn't really care about it too much in this moment.

All I know is at the end of the day your the one that I want at the end of the dayyyy

I ended the song and smiled at the camera "god that's gotta be my favorite" I saw my face was all flushed in the camera and quickly took a swig of my water.

Chat eventually stopped talking about other streamers noticing me and got started on the topic of my music. Though all I was thinking about was the encounter with Corpse. What's he's trying to do? Do I need to be worried?

I had to be honest with myself, I never stopped thinking about him. I never, never stopped fucking thinking about him. God I'm so lame

I decided to end stream and gave my love to all the viewers with air kisses. Luke walked back into my room perfectly timed as I sighed and opened my phone. "Hey bud" i pat his head and tapped Corpses contact

Hey thanks for the raid today that was amazing

Hey, it was my pleasure

He started typing more but the three dots disappeared. I put my phone down in disappointment and crouched down to Luke, petting his ears. *ding* I immediately bounced up and grabbed my phone.

Are you still going to the festival thing on the 4th?