Character Introduction + Prologue

Simple Biography:Olga is a Russian High School Student aged 16 years old

Simple Biography:
Olga is a Russian High School Student aged 16 years old. She comes from an average family and is an avid gamer and also a fan of Left 4 Dead 2. Her personality may be nice and kind on the outside but in reality, She is much of a sadist torturing her victims for information or the pleasure and even so far as to leaving people behind and watching them die with satisfaction.

Prologue

Olga's House, 8PM, St. Petersburg, Russia

Olga is seen playing video games at her PC and right now she is playing L4D2 which is her favorite game of course and she is heard ranting in the mic and what she said is:

Olga: "Goddamnit Reckless, Don't lag behind or we are just gonna leave you to be beaten up by the commons."

She said as Olga is advancing further into the Bridge and her friend replied

Reckless: "Olga for christ sakes, Just help me out here rid of these infected vermins."

Olga replied back

Olga: "Not my problem, Its your action that made you get into this situation."

Reckless hearing this is so pissed off that he is shoving off every infected surrounding him and shooting them down until he got incapacitated by the number of common infected swarming around him killing him as that leaves Olga and two survivor bot to fend for themselves until...

A tank appeared roaring and then throwing concrete at the two with Olga being hit and in response, she is starting to fill the beast up with lead until the hunk got closer and knocked her out of the Bridge making her rage and quit the gameOlga: "U...

Olga: "Ugghhh, That hunk of junk flew me out of the map!"

She said so angrily that of all things that a tank appeared as she was almost at the endgame 

Olga: "Damnit Reckless, I told you not to lag behind!" 

She said in a rage as she kicked the wall to vent her anger and then eventually goes to sleep without uttering further words like a Goodnight for example and then suddenly... A bright figure appeared causing her to wake up.

Olga: "Mom? Why do you have to wake me up this early...."

Olga said as she opened her eyes and saw a figure in white standing in front of her dressed in a Roman Toga and that figure said to Olga.

God: "Oh? I'm not your mom, I'm the person who will transport you into another world"

He said and as Olga heard that she was so shocked about this and said

Olga: "What?! Why do I have to be transported into another world you speak of?! I have a perfectly fine life back there!"

She replied so angrily that the stupid ass God just made me die in bed despite the fact that she is living a normal life of playing video games and going to another world? Come on! that's worst than being berated by my Dad.

God: "Well, your "life" there seems to be troublesome given your scrawny attitude to others even when playing games to the point that you just disregarded teamwork as a whole.... And so, I decided the best for you to do is get transported into another world."

Olga: "You can't just kill me off just because I have a terrible attitude and disregarding of teamwork! That's a stupid reason to begin with!"

The bell rings signifying that God is going to have his on-time lunch as he said to her.

God: "Well, Looks like my time has ran out, Good luck surviving in another world oh and also, I prepared a status bar for you made by myself of course. Sooo... Sayonara and have a fulfilling life there Olga"

Olga: "Wait, I have---

God said so happily as he snapped his fingers transporting Olga into another fantasy world that Olga didn't have time to finish his speech and thus this starts a new adventure for Olga.

A/N: This is my first time creating such a novel, So please feel free to comment as I wanted every chapter to get some feedbacks for a room for improvement and also. Images I upload here including the cover title don't belong to me except my OC which was created in Picrew.