Welcome to the New World I guess....

As Olga got transported from God's realm due to the God wanting Olga to have a better life as he knew that the woman has problems with her attitude and he hoped that Olga may have his attitude changed if he transported this lass into another world with a starter kit that will surprise her. Thus, this starts the adventure of a certain necromancer in another world.

Unknown Fields, Estimated 8AM-9AM

Olga woke up in the plains of an unknown region and she stood up trying to comprehend the situation and as she does that, A notification popped up and Olga immediately touched where the notification bar is and there, a message from god appeared and it was read as follows:

God's Letter
Hey Olga, I know you woke up in the plains right? Well, The thing is, Monsters exists in this world and you have to survive this as some monsters are what you really imagined in a fantasy world. Also, I have a surprise for you and that is say "status" and you'll know when you see it. Toodles :D.

Olga read the whole thing and upon doing so, she immediately said

Olga: "Status"

There, A status bar appeared in front of her and she can't believe what she saw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga's Status

LVL 999

Name: Olga
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Job: Necromancer
Mana: Infinite

Abilities:
SCREAM
Lvl Infinite

- Can summon a horde of Infected. 

BILE 
Lvl Infinite

- Able to rain bile into enemies causing him/her to be blinded by the bile allowing the Infected
to converge at the victim covered in Bile. (I know the Boomer fills this role
but Olga will have to do it herself using her staff for now)
- Able to infect a victim with a small chance

MUTATE
Lvl Infinite
- Allows to get one of the common infected mutated into the Special Infected.
- Allows for a certain select infected to be mutated to withstand arrow hits or blunt weapons 
resulting in having a tough skin. 

God's Note: You can command your army of infected mentally in your mind and imagine what your infected army wants to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olga: "Jesus Christ, What's with this stats?! They are as if from a cheat in Fantasy RPGs and a Necromancer?! Why in the fuck God chose a Dark Magic Job Class?! UGHHH!" 

Olga said in disbelief as the stats are literally what a cheater would be in an average RPG Game and at the same time an ironic one to think that God has selected a Dark Magic Job class for the lass.

Olga: "Oh well, I guess its time to venture out to this new world and good thing I can command an Infected horde..."

And venture out she did as she started to walk in the Northern Direction following the dirt path to hopefully encounter a town to stay and have some food to begin with as those are of course daily necessities for a human being even though she is a necromancer.

Timeskip brought to you by Charger Fapping in the corner

Unknown Fields, Dirt Path, Estimated 10AM - 11AM

Walking along the path, Her stomach is growling and she felt thirsty as she walked this path in a 30 minute time that exhaustion was so noticeable that her legs can't take it anymore to the point that she is ranting to herself such as talking shit to God and even wishing if she could get a car or something. That is until she saw a flashy and classy medieval-ish looking carriage with knights numbering a few getting attacked by bandits that were the size of a battalion.

At the Knight's view:

Knight Leader: "Don't falter men! Show these bastards what we got even if we are outnumbered like this!"

The Knights that were part of an escort group fought hard to their fullest after a motivating rally by the Knight Leader and as they fought hard, they are on the brink of exhaustion to which a few of the knights got killed as that made the Bandits much moralized.

Meanwhile on Olga's side:

Seeing that the knights were about to be overrun, Olga decides to test her power against the bandits by doing:

Olga: *SCREAMS LIKE A SCREAMER*

As she screamed so loud, everyone gets their attention in the direction where the screaming was heard in which she summoned a whole horde of Infected. After being summoned, The Infected started attacking the bandits via Olga's commands through mental orders as the music of the horde plays in the air

Infected of all kinds converge at the carriage be it in Spaceman Attire, Clown, Worker,  Survivalist, Mudders or Armored going in an all-out attack on the bandits

Both the bandits and knights were shocked at this as a necromancer is apparently attacking both of them until.... An infected pounces onto the bandit and that infected sunk his teeth into the bandit until that bandit got himself infected and the rest of the infected pounces every bandit on sight either killing or infecting them.

Unknown Bandit: "What are those things?!" 
A bandit slashed one of them as he was eventually put down by a group of Infected

Unknown Bandit #2: "I don't know! There so many of them! Just keep fighting!" 
He said as he was attempting to slash the infected coming at him until he got put down to the ground by an Armored Infected

The knights were so surprised that these zombie-like creatures ran like Human beings instead of a slow typical zombie like in a Romero film and were also shocked that these things ignored the knights and were more focused on the bandits.

As the bandits falter, One of the bandits noticed a girl with a staff controlling these zombies and there, he attempts to charge at the girl who controls these zombies and lucky enough, Olga noticed this development and rained bile on him with the Bandit saying

Bandit: "Ughhh, What is this goo?!" he complained trying to wipe the goo out until he got beaten up to death by a group of infected nearby.

As the bandits saw what was happening to their fellow comrades, They attempted to retreat only to be either get devoured or be infected by them and that ends a battle with the bandits.

As the battle was over, Olga has called back the Horde and the Horde disappears with the shock of the knights. 

The Knight Leader approached Olga and he said to her.

Knight Leader: Thank you for the help young miss.

Olga: It was no problem, I have to do what is best to help.

Knight Leader: By any chance, Are you a necromancer?

Olga gasped hearing this as she knows that Dark Magic usage is frowned upon due to it being connected with the Demon. If these knights were to attack her because of her Dark Magic Nature, She'd be forced to devour them all including whoever is inside the carriage.

A/N: Again, Any Left 4 Dead related content doesn't belong to me. It belongs to Valve. I might need revisions if I see fit depending on the comments and I only write for fun tho.