Chapter 1

Welp! I never thought I'd be here, not now, not ever. Yet here I am sitting in a cell staring at grey walls. The same grey walls I've been staring at for two years. These two years would be been hell if it wasn't for her. My sweet baby girl.

I had her when I was sixteen, I'm now eighteen seeing as it's my birthday. I'm waiting on guards to come and take me to my trial. I head out the door of my cell picking Daisy up in the process, after the guard let me out of course.

"Hold out you wrist." A guard demands, holding a funny looking braclete thingy.

"I still get a visitation, before I go."

"Plans changed." he says snatching my wrist leaving me told hold Daisy with only one hand.

He slapped the thing on my wrist for grabbing another one, smaller. It didnt take but a second for me to realize it was for my daughter.

"Hell no! Your not putting that on my daughter." I get defensive real fast, this ain't fuggin happenin. She's barely not even two yet.

"Hey," a friendlier voice speaks, " It's alright your not being killed. Your being sent to Earth, the wristbands track your vitals. She needs one so we can keep up with her health."

"Earth! It's not survivable. Not yet it's too soon."

"Sorry." She placed the wristband on Daisy and handed me a bag. Before the guards pulled me off onto the dropship.

I was strapped into a seat with Daisy being strapped into the seat in my lap. Other delinquents pilled in and I could feel the stares and see the silent jugments.

"Hey," a girl speaks from beside me "I'm Harper."

"I'm Salie, and this is Daisy."

This message from Chancellor Jaha came on and people started yelling along with people floating around.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

We landed on the ground and harper helped me unbuckle my seat belt. I picked up Daisy who is finally waking up, she's a heavy sleeper. I carried her down the ladder where everyone said the door was.

By time I got down there the door was open and the person I seen standing there schocked the hell outta me.

"Bellamy."

"Salie! Daisy!"

"Daddy?" Daisy questioned still groggy.

"Yeah baby girl, it's your daddy." I spoke sweetly to her.

Bellamy hugged Daisy taking her into his arms. After a few minutes I asked Bellamy the question I've been wondering this entire time.

"Bellamy, how did you get onto the dropship?"

"I snuck on using a guard uniform. O's here too." He spoke handing Daisy back to me, as I walked out to find her.

"Tavia!" I called seeing her turn towards me.

"Salie!" she ran up to me and hugged me," is this Daisy?"

"Yeah, this is your niece."

"Daisy, this is your auntie Tavia"

Octavia hugged Daisy and nearly cried in her excitement. I smiled before I heard Bellamy speaking.

"We're on the ground, isn't that good enough for you?" Octavia and I walked over and stood beside him.

"What you think your in charge. You and your little princess." Octavia states mokingly.

"You think you're the Chancellor of Earth don't you" I add backing up my friend. It's not my fault Well's dosent know how to let lose and have a little fun.

"Chancellor, sir" I say in a sarcastic mocking voice," have fun it's only day one." I have a mischievous smirk on my face as ' The Princess' rolls her eyes.

This other guy steps in, he's cute, but not the type of cute that makes every girl want him. Not cute like Bellamy. He gets into a fight with Wells, but Finn jumps in between the two before it could even really be called a fight.

This'll be fun.

I hope you guys can imagine her smirk especially at her end thought. This chapter was EXTREMELY short but I will try to make them longer.

I'll try to follow the storyline but it's been forever since I watched it. So none of the words will really be exact I might have to rewatch it.

I'm not home like I may take this down before I get three chapters out but I have a really good feeling about this one.

Thxs, until next time✌