Chapter 3

I woke up and heard a noise, leaving Daisy sleeping beside Hunter. I limped  off using the trees to help me, trying to see what the noise was.

Wack! I lost my balance moving to the next tree near me and fell. Hearing more noise I hide behind a nearby tree hoping whatever it is won't bother me.

A take in a sharp breath was I feel a cool peace of metal against my throat. I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die sitting here unable to walk to get away.

Suddenly the knife was gone and I went back to Daisy hopping she was okay. Seeing her snoozing I went back to my spot and wrapped my arms around her, trying to stay awake.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I woke up and touched my throat in shock wondering if that was a dream or reality. No, no way. No one survived down here. It was just a really bad dream.

I got up along with everyone else and Finn grabbed the vine preparing to swing across. He's stalling talking about Apache? I don't know I never know what these people are saying.

Next thing I know Jasper is swinging first and I step up to go next carrying Daisy on my hip to get is across. I swing, adrenaline pumping through my veins. That is at least until I see Jasper a spear sticking in his chest.

In shock I lose my grip, and me and Daisy go falling into the river below us. I hit the water and hold my breath, immediately reacting and covering Daisy's nose to keep her from breathing in the water.

We continue to sink as I try to make my way up towards the surface I see the snake thing again ang its coming right towards me. I turn away from it covering daisy with my body. The feeling of its teeth sinking into my sides is definitely not a feeling I expected to ever feel, in my entire lifetime.

I feel something wrap around my waist pulling me out of the water, my vision goes dark as I struggle to stay awake to protect Daisy. I see a blade and my mind goes back to last night.

A take in a sharp breath was I feel a cool peace of metal against my throat. I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die sitting here unable to walk to get away.

Suddenly the knife was gone and I went back to Daisy hopping she was okay. Seeing her snoozing I went back to my spot and wrapped my arms around her, trying to stay awake.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Clarke's POV:

We make it back to the camp Finn dragging Octavia just to keep her from running back to Salie. We make it in the gates and I turn back to see Octavia, still facing backwards, fighting Finn trying to go back.

"Wells let him go!" I holler seeing Wells with a knife to Murphy's throat.

"Where's the food?" Bellamy questions taking the time me and Finn we're answering to scan the group. "Where the hell are Salie and Daisy."

"They fell into the river when Jasper got speared. They wouldn't let me go get them." Octavia speaks in my place answering her big brother.

Bellamy's face turned angry, but anyone could see the pain in his eyes as he moves forward to help Octavia wrap her leg up.

"Bellamy, she was injured. The thing that got Octavia also bit onto her ankle." He looked away shaking his head in denial, "Bellamy. She couldn't swim to start with. Look I'm sorry, I really am but, she didn't make it."

"Did you look! Did you look to see if she resurfaced. No! Y'all just ran away like cowards. All of you!" He yelled back at me.

"We're gonna head out and look for Jasper. I need you to come."