Night Terrors

Hello darls! Sorry for not posting often, this will be a short chapter but I promise I'll make up for it very soon!

Y/n's POV
It's been hard to sleep, with all that's going on it's been swelling in my mind. Why me? Am I next? Or is Akane? It could go all ways at this point, I stare at the ceiling playing some chill music.

School tomorrow, I hope it's not gonna be another eventful day. After last time, I still have the feeling of the blood that stained me. The way it splattered on me while I watch the whole thing in terror.

I bring my hand to my cheek, holding it there. I laid there, on my bed thinking. I started drifting to sleep, as the thoughts start to merge and fade out.

——————————————

I turn off my alarm, getting up and stretching. I stared at the clock, 7:30 am. I start getting ready, putting on the soft fabric of the uniform. I grabbed my bag and left.

Walking, I felt an arm cling onto me, I look to see Akane. "Goodmorning sweetheart! How are you" I gave a tired smile, and she looked at me with concern as she saw my dark eye bags.

She grabbed my face, caressing my cheeks. "Oh honey! Are you still frightened by what happened?" She said as she grabbed on tighter to me, "I'll protect you! I'll never let anyone hurt you, I swear on my life! You don't have to worry about a thing!"

I smiled at her, 'I swear on my life' the most thing I was afraid of, I don't want her to die because of me.

We entered the school grounds, it was more.. dull than it was before the first death of Akademi, before this all started. "Y/n?" I saw a hand wave across my face.

A concerned Akane was trying to get my attention. She kissed me on the cheek, I immediately stared at her. She giggled "I finally got your attention!" How was she always so positive, there's a murderer on the loose.

"We can't be late for the meeting!" She exclaimed dragging me to the Student Council Room. As Kuroko was talking, I just zoned out, not listening to a word she was saying.

It wasn't until I realized no one else was in the room, except for Akane. She stared at me, blankly, not moving a muscle. "Akane?", my words immediately snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Oh! Sorry dear I was waiting for you!" I was confused, "Waiting for me? What for?" She giggled, "For duty silly! We are working together today!" She smirked kissing my cheek, I don't even know what we are at this point.

"O-Oh, alright" I got up, following her. As we were patrolling, she decided to ask me something "Dear, you live alone right?" I slowly nod "Why don't I come over? I can comfort you~ we can sleep together!"

Without context, that would be a very strange conversation to anyone listening. "I-I suppose that's okay, are you sure?" She jumped on me "Of course! Anything for you sweetheart"

I felt a little ease, as we continued patrolling. She held onto the the whole way, glancing once and a while.

It was nearing the end of school, and I was tired as hell, drifting off to sleep every two seconds. "Miss L/N! Wake up!" The teacher ordered, as the people around me let out little giggles.

The bell rang, and I pack up my belongings. Akane almost immediately went over to me, "You ready?" I nod putting the last thing in my bag.

————————

She's walking me to my doorstep, Then after went home to get her stuff, I decided to quickly tidy up a bit, I didn't want her to think I'm a slob after all.

Akane's POV

"Oh what fun!" I exclaim to myself, packing my stuff. I look over to my desk, seeing my Polaroid camera.

"This might come in handy" I say grabbing the small camera, I packed it into my bag. Then getting my remaining stuff. Making my way to her house, excitement building up as I get close to her house, closing the gate.

——————————————

Goodbye for now! I almost forgot about this book, but I swear I will start uploading often!